Final demand impact on output: A macro multiplier approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 29 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:28:y:2004:i:18:p:a0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ciaschini, Maurizio, 1989. "Scale and structure in economic modelling," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 355-373, October.
- Graham Pyatt, 2001. "Some Early Multiplier Models of the Relationship between Income Distribution and Production Structure," Economic Systems Research, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 139-163.
- Maurizio Ciaschini & Francesca Severini, 2010.
"The Economic Impact of the Green Certificate Market through the Macro Multiplier Approach,"
2010.105, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Maurizio Ciaschini, Rosita Pretaroli, Francesca Severini, Claudio Socci, 2010. "The economic impact of the Green Certificate market through the Macro Multiplier approach," Working Papers 26-2010, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised May 2010.
- Maurizio Ciaschini & Rosita Pretaroli & Claudio Socci, 2007.
"A convenient multi sectoral policy control for ICT in the USA economy,"
11-2007, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised Mar 2009.
- Maurizio Ciaschini & Rosita Pretaroli & Claudio Socci, 2009. "A Convenient Multisectoral Policy Control For Ict In The Us Economy," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(4), pages 660-685, November.
- Olajide S. Oladipo, 2012. "An analysis of sectoral exchange rate pass-through effects on a small open economy using the Leontief Input-Output technique," International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1), pages 47-65.
- Ciaschini, Maurizio & Pretaroli, Rosita & Socci, Claudio, 2011. "Balance, Manhattan norm and Euclidean distance of industrial policies for the US," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 204-226, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.