The contribution of the clean development mechanism to national climate policies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 28 (2006)
Issue (Month): 9 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2004.
"Meeting the Kyoto targets: the importance of developing country participation,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 3-19, January.
- Zhang, Zhong Xiang, 2000. "Meeting the Kyoto Targets: the importance of developing country participation," CCSO Working Papers 200013, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Conrad, Klaus & Löschel, Andreas, 2000.
"Carbon Taxes and Joint Implementation An applied general equilibrium analysis for Germany and India,"
591, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- Christoph Böhringer & Klaus Conrad & Andreas Löschel, 2003. "Carbon Taxes and Joint Implementation. An Applied General Equilibrium Analysis for Germany and India," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 24(1), pages 49-76, January.
- Michaelowa, Axel & Jotzo, Frank, 2005. "Transaction costs, institutional rigidities and the size of the clean development mechanism," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 511-523, March.
- Geres, Roland & Michaelowa, Axel, 2002. "A qualitative method to consider leakage effects from CDM and JI projects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 461-463, May.
- Bossier, Francis & Brechet, Thierry, 1995. "A fiscal reform for increasing employment and mitigating CO2 emissions in Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(9), pages 789-798, September.
- Larson, Donald F. & Ambrosi, Philippe & Dinar, Ariel & Rahman, Shaikh Mahfuzur & Entler, Rebecca, 2008. "Carbon markets, institutions, policies, and research," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4761, The World Bank.
- Othman, M.R. & Martunus & Zakaria, R. & Fernando, W.J.N., 2009. "Strategic planning on carbon capture from coal fired plants in Malaysia and Indonesia: A review," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1718-1735, May.
- Donald Larson & Gunnar Breustedt, 2009. "Will Markets Direct Investments Under the Kyoto Protocol? Lessons from the Activities Implemented Jointly Pilots," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 43(3), pages 433-456, July.
- Mechtel, Mario & Potrafke, Niklas, 2009.
"Political Cycles in Active Labor Market Policies,"
22780, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2010.
- Klaus Eisenack, 2011. "Adaptation financing as part of a global climate agreement: Is the adaptation levy appropriate?," Working Papers V-334-11, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2011.
- repec:old:wpaper:334 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thierry Brechet & Yann Meniere & Pierre M. Picard, 2012.
"The Clean Development Mechanism in a Global Carbon Market,"
CEEES Paper Series
CE3S-06/12, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- BRECHET, Thierry & meniere, Yann & PICARD, Pierre M., 2012. "The clean development mechanism in a global carbon market," CORE Discussion Papers 2012040, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Patrick Laurency & Dirk Schindler, 2011. "International Climate Agreements, Cost Reductions and Convergence of Partisan Politics," CESifo Working Paper Series 3591, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.