The efficiency of SMEs in the global market: Measuring the Korean performance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 28 (2006)
Issue (Month): 8 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2004. "Globalization and growth in emerging markets," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 465-484, June.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Feenstra, Robert C, 1994. "New Product Varieties and the Measurement of International Prices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(1), pages 157-77, March.
- David Weinstein & Christian Broda, 2004.
"Globalization and the Gains from Variety,"
Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings
508, Econometric Society.
- Christian Broda & David Weinstein, 2004. "Globalization and the gains from variety," Staff Reports 180, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- David E. Weinstein & Christian Broda, 2004. "Globalization And The Gains From Variety," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 327, Econometric Society.
- Christian Broda & David E. Weinstein, 2004. "Globalization and the Gains from Variety," NBER Working Papers 10314, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Weinstein & Christian Broda, 2004. "Globalization and the Gains from Variety," 2004 Meeting Papers 530, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gomory, Ralph E. & Baumol, William J., 2004. "Globalization: prospects, promise, and problems," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 425-438, June.
- Klein, Lawrence R., 2004. "New growth centers in this globalized economy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 499-505, June.
- Salvatore, Dominick, 2004. "Globalization, growth and poverty: editor's introduction," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 421-424, June.
- Deller, Steven C, 1992. "Production Efficiency in Local Government: A Parametric Approach," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 47(1), pages 32-44.
- Intriligator, Michael D., 2004. "Globalization of the world economy: potential benefits and costs and a net assessment," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 485-498, June.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Liargovas, Panagiotis G. & Daskalopoulou, Irene F., 2011.
"Capital allocation in the Greek regions,"
30116, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dong-hyun Oh & Hans Loof & Almas Heshmati, 2009.
"The Icelandic Economy: A Victim of the Financial Crisis or Simply Inefficient?,"
TEMEP Discussion Papers
200916, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Sep 2009.
- Oh, Dong-Hyun & Lööf, Hans & Heshmati, Almas, 2009. "The Icelandic Economy: a victim of the financial crisis or simply inefficient?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 199, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Ho, Dong-huyn & Lööf, Hans, 2009. "Creating Innovations, Productivity and Growth - the efficiency of Icelandic firms," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 162, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Hassan, M. Kabir & Isik, Ihsan & Mamun, Abdullah, 2010. "Trade liberalization and industry performance in Bangladesh," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 399-417, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.