A Canada-U.S. customs union: Potential economic impacts in NAFTA countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 27 (2005)
Issue (Month): 7 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jean Mercenier, 1994.
"Nonuniqueness of solutions in applied general equilibrium models with scale economies and imperfect competition,"
183, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Mercenier, Jean, 1995. "Nonuniqueness of Solutions in Applied General Equilibrium Models with Scale Economies and Imperfect Competition," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 161-77, June.
- Hall, Robert E, 1988.
"Intertemporal Substitution in Consumption,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(2), pages 339-57, April.
- Rod Falvey & Geoff Reed, 2002.
"Rules of Origin as Commercial Policy Instruments,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 43(2), pages 393-408, May.
- Perroni, Carlo & Whalley, John, 1996. "How Severe Is Global Retaliation Risk under Increasing Regionalism?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 57-61, May.
- Susanto, Dwi & Rosson, C. Parr, III & Adcock, Flynn J., 2006. "Trade Creation and Trade Diversion in the North American Free Trade Agreement: The Case of Agricultural Sector," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21357, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Georges, Patrick, 2008.
"Toward a North American customs union: Rules of origin liberalization matters more than a common external tariff for Canada,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 304-318, December.
- Patrick Georges, 2007. "Toward a North American Customs Union Rules of Origin Liberalization Matters More than a Common External Tariff for Canada," Working Papers 0704E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Ghosh, Madanmohan & Rao, Someshwar, 2010. "Chinese accession to the WTO: Economic implications for China, other Asian and North American economies," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 389-398, May.
- Waschik, Robert, 2009. "The effects of free trade areas on non-members: Modelling Kemp-Vanek admissibility," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 648-663, September.
- Patrick Georges, 2012. "Trade Diversification Away from the U.S. or North American Customs Union? A Review of Canada’s Trade Policy Options," Working Papers 1205E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Patrick Georges, 2009. "Dispensing with NAFTA Rules of Origin? Some Policy Options for Canada," Working Papers 0904E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Xochitl Cruz-Núñez & Luis Conde & Luis Ruiz-Suárez, 2008. "Use of IPCC GHG key sources analysis to Mexico’s environmental policy," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 179-191, February.
- Meilke, Karl & Rude, James & Zahniser, Steven, 2006. "The Search for "NAFTA Plus"," 2006 NAAMIC Workshop III: Achieving NAFTA Plus 163881, North American Agrifood Market Integration Consortium (NAAMIC).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.