A Canada-U.S. customs union: Potential economic impacts in NAFTA countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 27 (2005)
Issue (Month): 7 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Perroni, Carlo & Whalley, John, 1996. "How Severe Is Global Retaliation Risk under Increasing Regionalism?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 57-61, May.
- Rod Falvey & Geoff Reed, .
"Rules of Origin as Commercial Policy Instruments,"
EPRU Working Paper Series
97-20, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Robert E. Hall, 1988.
"Intertemporal Substitution in Consumption,"
NBER Working Papers
0720, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean Mercenier, 1994.
"Nonuniqueness of solutions in applied general equilibrium models with scale economies and imperfect competition,"
183, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Mercenier, Jean, 1995. "Nonuniqueness of Solutions in Applied General Equilibrium Models with Scale Economies and Imperfect Competition," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 161-77, June.
- Xochitl Cruz-Núñez & Luis Conde & Luis Ruiz-Suárez, 2008. "Use of IPCC GHG key sources analysis to Mexico’s environmental policy," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 179-191, February.
- Patrick Georges, 2012. "Trade Diversification Away from the U.S. or North American Customs Union? A Review of Canada’s Trade Policy Options," Working Papers 1205E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Patrick Georges, 2009. "Dispensing with NAFTA Rules of Origin? Some Policy Options for Canada," Working Papers 0904E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Patrick Georges, 2007.
"Toward a North American Customs Union Rules of Origin Liberalization Matters More than a Common External Tariff for Canada,"
0704E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Georges, Patrick, 2008. "Toward a North American customs union: Rules of origin liberalization matters more than a common external tariff for Canada," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 304-318, December.
- Waschik, Robert, 2009. "The effects of free trade areas on non-members: Modelling Kemp-Vanek admissibility," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 648-663, September.
- Ghosh, Madanmohan & Rao, Someshwar, 2010. "Chinese accession to the WTO: Economic implications for China, other Asian and North American economies," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 389-398, May.
- Susanto, Dwi & Rosson, C. Parr, III & Adcock, Flynn J., 2006. "Trade Creation and Trade Diversion in the North American Free Trade Agreement: The Case of Agricultural Sector," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21357, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.