Do broad money, output, and prices stand for a stable relationship in India?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 26 (2004)
Issue (Month): 8-9 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gregory, A.W. & Hansen, B.E., 1992.
"Residual-Based Tests for Cointegration in Models with Regime Shifts,"
RCER Working Papers
335, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Gregory, Allan W. & Hansen, Bruce E., 1996. "Residual-based tests for cointegration in models with regime shifts," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 99-126, January.
- Allan w. Gregory & Bruce E. Hansen, 1992. "residual-Based Tests for Cointegration in Models with Regime Shifts," Working Papers 862, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Gregory, Allan W & Hansen, Bruce E, 1996.
"Tests for Cointegration in Models with Regime and Trend Shifts,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 58(3), pages 555-60, August.
- Tom Doan, . "GREGORYHANSEN: RATS procedure to implement Gregory-Hansen test for Cointegration with breaks," Statistical Software Components RTS00082, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Johansen, Soren, 1991. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing of Cointegration Vectors in Gaussian Vector Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1551-80, November.
- Thomas R. Saving, 1967. "Monetary-Policy Targets and Indicators," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75, pages 446.
- Stephen M. Goldfeld, 1976. "The Case of the Missing Money," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 7(3), pages 683-740.
- Levent, Korap, 2007.
"Turkish money demand, revisited: some implications for inflation and currency substitution under structural breaks,"
19479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cem Saatçioðlu & Levent Korap, 2007. "Turkish Money Demand, Revisited: Some Implications For Inflation And Currency Substitution Under Structural Breaks," Bogazici Journal of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 21(1+2), pages 107-124.
- Prakash Singh & Manoj K. Pandey, 2009.
"Structural Break, Stability and Demand for Money in India,"
ASARC Working Papers
2009-07, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Singh, Prakash & Pandey, Manoj K., 2009. "Structural break, stability and demand for money in India," MPRA Paper 15425, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Levent KORAP & Metin YILDIRIM, 2012.
"Testing the Lucas Critique for the Turkish Money Demand Function,"
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans,
Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 27(318), pages 57-82.
- Yıldırım, Metin & Korap, Levent, 2012. "Testing the Lucas critique for the Turkish money demand function," MPRA Paper 41156, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jiranyakul, Komain, 2009. "Relationship among Money, Prices and Aggregate Output in Thailand," MPRA Paper 46963, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saten Kumar & Don J. Webber & Scott Fargher, 2011.
"Money demand stability: A case study of Nigeria,"
2011-02, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Saten Kumar & Don J. Webber & Scott Fargher, 2010. "Money demand stability: A case study of Nigeria," Working Papers 1015, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Kumar, Saten & Webber, Don J. & Fargher, Scott, 2010. "Money demand stability: A case study of Nigeria," MPRA Paper 26074, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Inoue, Takeshi & Hamori, Shigeyuki, 2008.
"An empirical analysis of the money demand function in India,"
IDE Discussion Papers
166, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Takeshi Inoue & Shigeyuki Hamori, 2009. "An Empirical Analysis of the Money Demand Function in India," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(2), pages 1224-1245.
- Paul, Biru Paksha, 2009. "In search of the Phillips curve for India," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 479-488, September.
- El-Shagi, Makram & Giesen, Sebastian, 2013. "Money and inflation: Consequences of the recent monetary policy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 520-537.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.