Government size, factor accumulation, and economic growth: evidence from OECD countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 24 (2002)
Issue (Month): 7-8 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rebelo, Sergio, 1991.
"Long-Run Policy Analysis and Long-Run Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 500-521, June.
- Barro, R.J., 1988.
"Government Spending In A Simple Model Of Endogenous Growth,"
RCER Working Papers
130, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Barro, Robert J, 1990. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages S103-26, October.
- Barro, Robert J., 1990. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogeneous Growth," Scholarly Articles 3451296, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Robert J. Barro, 1988. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 2588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vito Tanzi & Howell H. Zee, 1996.
"Fiscal Policy and Long-Run Growth,"
IMF Working Papers
96/119, International Monetary Fund.
- Alam, M Shahid, 1991. "Trade Orientation and Macroeconomic Performance in LDCs: An Empirical Study," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(4), pages 839-48, July.
- Ram, Rati, 1986. "Government Size and Economic Growth: A New Framework and Some Evidencefrom Cross-Section and Time-Series Data," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(1), pages 191-203, March.
- Swamy, P A V B, 1970.
"Efficient Inference in a Random Coefficient Regression Model,"
Econometric Society, vol. 38(2), pages 311-23, March.
- Tom Doan, . "SWAMY: RATS procedure to compute a GLS matrix weighted estimator for a panel data set," Statistical Software Components RTS00206, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Romer, Paul M, 1986.
"Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-37, October.
- Pratt, John W. & Schlaifer, Robert, 1988. "On the interpretation and observation of laws," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 23-52.
- François Facchini & Mickaël Melki, 2011.
"Optimal Government Size and Economic Growth in France (1871-2008): An explanation by the State and Market Failures,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
11077, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Facchini, François & Melki, Mickaël, 2013. "Efficient government size: France in the 20th century," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 1-14.
- Emami, Karim & Adibpour, Mehdi, 2012. "Oil income shocks and economic growth in Iran," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1774-1779.
- Wu, Shih-Ying & Tang, Jenn-Hong & Lin, Eric S., 2010. "The impact of government expenditure on economic growth: How sensitive to the level of development?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 804-817, November.
- Andreas Bergh & Magnus Henrekson, 2011.
"Government Size And Growth: A Survey And Interpretation Of The Evidence,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5), pages 872-897, December.
- Bergh, Andreas & Henrekson, Magnus, 2011. "Government Size and Growth: A Survey and Interpretation of the Evidence," Working Paper Series 858, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Shanaka Herath, 2010.
"The Size of the Government and Economic Growth: An Empirical Study of Sri Lanka,"
sre-disc-2010_05, Institute for the Environment and Regional Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Shanaka Herath, 2009. "The Size of the Government and Economic Growth: An Empirical Study of Sri Lanka," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2009_08, Institute for the Environment and Regional Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Kumar, Saten & Pacheco, Gail, 2012. "What determines the long run growth rate in Kenya?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 705-718.
- Sajid Anwar, 2006. "Elasticity of Substitution, Capital Inflow and Government Size," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 7(1), pages 145-156, May.
- Alvis, Camilo & Castrillón, Cristian, 2011.
"Tamaño óptimo del gasto público colombiano: una aproximación desde la teoría del crecimiento endógeno,"
BORRADORES DEPARTAMENTO DE ECONOMÃA
008986, UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE.
- Camilo Alvis & Cristian Castrillón, 2013. "Tamaño óptimo del gasto público colombiano: una aproximación desde la teoría del crecimiento endógeno," REVISTA CUADERNOS DE ECONOMÍA, UN - RCE - CID.
- Dizaji, S.F., 2012. "Exports, government size and economic growth (Evidence from Iran as a developing oil-export based economy)," ISS Working Papers - General Series 535, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Sugata Ghosh & Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2010.
"Corruption, Fiscal Policy, and Growth: A Unified Approach,"
Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series
140, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Sugata Ghosh & Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2013. "Corruption, Fiscal Policy, and Growth: A Unified Approach," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 13-05, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Patrick Minford & David Meenagh & Jiang Wang, 2006. " Testing a Simple Structural Model of Endogenous Growth," CDMA Conference Paper Series 0606, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Magazzino, Cosimo, 2012. "Wagner versus Keynes: Public spending and national income in Italy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 890-905.
- Salinas-Jimenez, M del Mar & Salinas-Jimenez, Javier, 2007. "Corruption, efficiency and productivity in OECD countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 903-915.
- Alessandro Giosi & Silvia Testarmata & Sandro Brunelli & Bianca Staglianò, 2012. "Does the Quality of Public Finance Enhance Fiscal Discipline in the European Union? A Cross-Country Analysis," DSI Essays Series, DSI - Dipartimento di Studi sull'Impresa, vol. 21.
- Hajamini, Mehdi & Falahi, Mohammad Ali, 2012. "Economic growth and the optimum size of government in 15 European countries: A threshold panel approach," MPRA Paper 39616, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ehsan Rajabi & Junaina Muhammad, 2014. "Does The Government Size Cause Economic Growth? Empirical Evidence from Selected ASEAN Countries," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 3-20.
- Chen, Sheng-Tung & Lee, Chien-Chiang, 2005. "Government size and economic growth in Taiwan: A threshold regression approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1051-1066, December.
- Calderón, César & Fuentes, J. Rodrigo, 2012. "Removing the constraints for growth: Some guidelines," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 948-970.
- Boileau Loko & Mame Astou Diouf, 2009. "Revisiting the Determinants of Productivity Growth," IMF Working Papers 09/225, International Monetary Fund.
- Zareen, Shumaila & Qayyum, Abdul, 2014. "An Analysis of the Impact of Government Size on Economic Growth of Pakistan: An Endogenous Growth," MPRA Paper 56139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.