The impact of Agenda 2000's structural policy reform on FDI in the EU
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 23 (2001)
Issue (Month): 7 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
Other versions of this item:
- Fritz Breuss & Peter Egger & Michael Pfaffermayr, . "The Impact of Agenda 2000's Structural Policy Reform on FDI in the EU," WIFO Working Papers 150, WIFO.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nickell, Stephen J, 1981. "Biases in Dynamic Models with Fixed Effects," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1417-26, November.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- James R. Markusen & Anthony J. Venables, 1996.
"The Theory of Endowment, Intra-Industry, and Multinational Trade,"
NBER Working Papers
5529, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markusen, James R. & Venables, Anthony J., 2000. "The theory of endowment, intra-industry and multi-national trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 209-234, December.
- Markusen, James R. & Venables, Anthony J., 1996. "The Theory of Endowment, Intra-Industry and Multinational Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 1341, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1987. "Imperfect competition and international trade: Evidence from fourteen industrial countries," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 62-81, March.
- Riess, Armin & Uppenberg, Kristian, 2004. "The internationalisation of production: moving plants, products, and people," EIB Papers 1/2004, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Magdalena Radulescu & Elena Jianu, 2011. "FDIs in Spain after its EU Accession. Spanish Investments in Romania and How can be used Spanish Experience for Romania’s Development," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 11(2), pages 233-256.
- Carstensen, Kai & Toubal, Farid, 2004.
"Foreign direct investment in Central and Eastern European countries: a dynamic panel analysis,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 3-22, March.
- Kai Carstensen & Farid Toubal, 2003. "Foreign Direct Investment in Central and Eastern European Countries: A Dynamic Panel Analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1143, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Nadja Walch & Julia Wörz, 2012. "The Impact of Country Risk Ratings and of the Status of EU Integration on FDI Inflows in CESEE Countries," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3, pages 8-26, August.
- Narula, Rajneesh & Bellak, Christian, 2008.
"EU enlargement and consequences for FDI assisted industrial development,"
UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series
067, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Christian Bellak & Rajneesh Narula, 2008. "EU enlargement and consequences for FDI assisted industrial development," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2008-69, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Garmel, Kateryna & Maliar, Lilia & Maliar, Serguei, 2008. "EU eastern enlargement and foreign investment: Implications from a neoclassical growth model," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 307-325, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.