Spillovers of Innovation Effects
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 22 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Diamond, J, 1976. "Key Sectors in Some Underdeveloped Countries: A Comment," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 762-64.
- Wolff, Edward N, 1985. "Industrial Composition, Interindustry Effects, and the U.S. Productivity Slowdown," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(2), pages 268-77, May.
- Hewings, Geoffrey J. D. & Fonseca, Manuel & Guilhoto, Joaquim & Sonis, Michael, 1989.
"Key sectors and structural change in the Brazilian economy: A comparison of alternative approaches and their policy implications,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 67-90.
- Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Fonseca, Miguel A. & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Sonis, Michael, 1989. "Key sectors and structural change in the Brazilian economy: a comparsion of alternative approaches and their policy implications," MPRA Paper 54761, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Round, Jeffrey I, 1985. "Decomposing Multipliers for Economic Systems Involving Regional and World Trade," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(378), pages 383-99, June.
- Gouranga Gopal Das & Soamiely Andriamananjara, 2006.
"Hub-and-Spokes Free Trade Agreements in the Presence of Technology Spillovers: An Application to the Western Hemisphere,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 142(1), pages 33-66, April.
- Das, Gouranga Gopal & Andriamananjara, Soamiely, 2004. "Hub-and-Spokes Free-Trade-Agreements in the Presence of Technology Spillovers: An Application to the Western Hemisphere," Working Papers 15870, United States International Trade Commission, Office of Economics.
- Das, Gouranga Gopal & Alavalapati, Janaki, 2001. "Trade-mediated biotechnology transfer and its effective absorption: an application to the U.S. forestry sector," MPRA Paper 37254, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Feb 2002.
- Peng, Ling & Hong, Yongmiao, 2013. "Productivity spillovers among linked sectors," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 44-61.
- repec:wyi:journl:002193 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jorge Alves & Maria José Marques & Irina Adriana Saur, 2004. "Role of Networking in Innovation Promotion and Cluster Modernization: “House of the Future” Case," ERSA conference papers ersa04p82, European Regional Science Association.
- Vito Albino & Erik Dietzenbacher & Silvana Kuhtz, 2003. "Analysing Materials and Energy Flows in an Industrial District using an Enterprise Input-Output Model," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 457-480.
- Das, Gouranga Gopal, 2005. "Information age to genetic revolution: Embodied technology transfer and assimilation — A tale of two technologies," MPRA Paper 37250, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.