Greenhouse Gas Economics and Computable General Equilibrium
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 20 (1998)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Samuelson, Paul A & Swamy, S, 1974. "Invariant Economic Index Numbers and Canonical Duality: Survey and Synthesis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(4), pages 566-93, September.
- Schelling, Thomas C, 1992. "Some Economics of Global Warming," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Francesco Bosello & Lorenza Campagnolo & Fabio Eboli & Ramiro Parrado, 2012. "Energy from waste: generation potential and mitigation opportunity," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 14(4), pages 403-420, October.
- Li, Aijun & Lin, Boqiang, 2013. "Comparing climate policies to reduce carbon emissions in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 667-674.
- Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Edson Paulo Domingues & Fernando Salgueiro Perobelli & Eduardo Simões de Almeida & Carlos Roberto Azzoni & Joaquim J. M. & Guilhoto Fabio Kanczuk, 2010.
"Impactos Econômicos Das Mudanças Climáticas No Brasil,"
Anais do XIV Seminário sobre a Economia Mineira [Proceedings of the 14th Seminar on the Economy of Minas Gerais],
in: Anais do XIV Seminário sobre a Economia Mineira [Proceedings of the 14th Seminar on the Economy of Minas Gerais]
Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Edson Paulo Domingues & Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Fernando Salgueiro Perobelli & Carlos Roberto Azzon & Joaquim J. M. Guilhoto & Fabio Kanczuk & Eduardo Simões De Almeida, 2011. "Impactos Econômicos Das Mudançasclimáticas No Brasil," Anais do XXXVIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 38th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 126, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Domingues, Edson Paulo & Haddad, Eduardo Amaral & Perobelli, Fernando Salgueiro & Almeida, Eduardo Simões de & Guilhoto, José Martins Guilhoto & Kanczuk, Fabio, 2010.
"Impactos econômicos das mudanças climáticas no Brasil
[Economic impacts of climate change in Brazil]," MPRA Paper 30697, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liang, Qiao-Mei & Fan, Ying & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2007. "Carbon taxation policy in China: How to protect energy- and trade-intensive sectors?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 311-333.
- Carlo Giupponi & Francesco Bosello & Andrea Povellato, 2007. "A Review of Recent Studies on Cost Effectiveness of GHG Mitigation Measures in the European Agro-Forestry Sector," Working Papers 2007.14, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.