Is There a Trade-off Between Trade Liberalization and Pollution Abatement?: A Computable General Equilibrium Assessment Applied to Costa Rica
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 20 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tobey, James A, 1990. "The Effects of Domestic Environmental Policies on Patterns of World Trade: An Empirical Test," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(2), pages 191-209.
- Brian R. Copeland & M. Scott Taylor, 1995.
"Trade, Spatial Separation, and the Environment,"
NBER Working Papers
5242, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lluch, Constantino, 1973. "The extended linear expenditure system," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 21-32, April.
- Cropper, Maureen L & Oates, Wallace E, 1992. "Environmental Economics: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 675-740, June.
- John Beghin & Sébastien Dessus & David Roland-Holst & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 1996. "General Equilibrium Modelling of Trade and the Environment," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 116, OECD Publishing.
- Anriquez, Gustavo, 2002. "Trade And The Environment: An Economic Literature Survey," Working Papers 28598, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Atici, Cemal, 2009. "Pollution without subsidy? What is the environmental performance index overlooking?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1903-1907, May.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2004. "Environmental Kuznets Curve Hypothesis: A Survey," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 431-455, August.
- Liddle, Brantley, 2001. "Free trade and the environment-development system," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 21-36, October.
- Heinz Jansen, 2001. "Induced Institutional Change in the Trade and Environment Debate," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 18(2), pages 149-172, February.
- Susmita Dasgupta & Benoit Laplante & Hua Wang & David Wheeler, 2002. "Confronting the Environmental Kuznets Curve," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 147-168, Winter.
- Yang, Hao-Yen, 2001. "Trade liberalization and pollution: a general equilibrium analysis of carbon dioxide emissions in Taiwan," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 435-454, August.
- Goldstein, Don, 2001. "Financial sector reform and sustainable development: the case of Costa Rica," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 199-215, May.
- Cemal Atici, 2008. "Agricultural Policies and Environmental Interaction in OECD Contries," ICER Working Papers 26-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Perez, Oren, 2002. "The Many Faces of the Trade-Environment Conflict: Some Lessons for the Constitutionalization Project," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 6, 07.
- Jie He & David Roland-Holst, 2010. "Economic Growth, Energy demand and Atmospheric Pollution: Challenges and Opportunities for China in the future 30 years," Cahiers de recherche 10-11, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Gumilang, Howard & Mukhopadhyay, Kakali & Thomassin, Paul J., 2011. "Economic and environmental impacts of trade liberalization: The case of Indonesia," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1030-1041, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.