Can the European community absorb more immigrants? A general equilibrium analysis of the labor market and macroeconomic effects of east-west migration in Europe
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 17 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Burniaux, Jean Marc & Waelbroeck, Jean, 1992. "Preliminary results of two experimental models of general equilibrium with imperfect competition," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 65-92, February.
- Rivera-Batiz, Francisco L, 1983. "Trade Theory, Distribution of Income, and Immigration," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(2), pages 183-87, May.
- Jean-Marc Burniaux & François Delorme & Ian Lienert & John P. Martin, 1990. "Walras - A Multi-Sector, Multi-Country Applied General Equilibrium Model for Quantifying the Economy-Wide Effects of Agricultural Policies: A Technical Manual," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 84, OECD Publishing.
- Greenwood, Michael J & McDowell, John M, 1986. "The Factor Market Consequences of U.S. Immigration," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 24(4), pages 1738-72, December.
- LaLonde, Robert J & Topel, Robert H, 1991. "Immigrants in the American Labor Market: Quality, Assimilation, and Distributional Effects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 297-302, May.
- Kilkenny, Maureen & Robinson, Sherman, 1990.
"Computable general equilibrium analysis of agricultural liberalization: Factor mobility and macro closure,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 527-556.
- Kilkenny, Maureen & Robinson, Sherman, 1990. "Computable General Equilibrium Analysis of Agricultural Liberalization: Factor Mobility and Macro Closure," Staff General Research Papers 11124, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mercenier, Jean, 1995. "Can "1992" reduce unemployment in Europe? On welfare and employment effects of Europe's move to a single market," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-37, February.
- George E. Johnson, 1980. "The labor market effects of immigration," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 33(3), pages 331-341, April.
- Harrison, Glenn W & Rutherford, Thomas F & Wooton, Ian, 1991. "An Empirical Database for a General Equilibrium Model of the European Communities," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 95-120.
- Gerking, S.D. & Mutti, J.H., 1983. "Factor rewards and the international migration of unskilled labor: A model with capital mobility," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4742786, Tilburg University.
- Gerking, Shelby D. & Mutti, John H., 1983. "Factor rewards and the international migration of unskilled labor: A model with capital mobility," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3-4), pages 367-380, May.
- Vincent Fromentin, 2013. "The Relationship Between Immigration and Unemployment: The Case of France," Economic Analysis and Policy (EAP), Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance, vol. 43(1), pages 51-66, March.
- Wolfgang Pollan, . "Estimating the Economic Effects of Immigration in a Not Strictly Segmented Labor Market. The Case of Germany and Austria," WIFO Working Papers 119, WIFO.
- Almosova, Anna, 2013. "Labor Market Institutions and The Effect of Immigration on National Employment," MPRA Paper 49785, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Sep 2013.
- Berrittella, Maria, 2012. "Modelling the labour market of minority ethnic groups," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 389-402.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.