A dynamic aggregative model of the AIDS epidemic with possible policy interventions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 16 (1994)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Markus Haacker, 2002. "The Economic Consequences of HIV/AIDS in Southern Africa," IMF Working Papers 02/38, International Monetary Fund.
- Louise Roos, 2013. "Modelling the impact of HIV/AIDS: A literature review," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-233, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Cogneau, Denis & Grimm, Michael, 2002.
"AIDS and Income Distribution in Africa. A Micro-simulation Study for Côte d'Ivoire,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/4567, Paris Dauphine University.
- Denis Cogneau & Michael Grimm, 2002. "AIDS and Income Distribution in Africa; A Micro-simulation Study for Côte d'Ivoire," Working Papers DT/2002/15, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Michael Grimm & Denis Cogneau, 2004. "AIDS and income distribution in Africa. A micro-simulation study for Cˆote d’Ivoire," Labor and Demography 0408006, EconWPA.
- Muysken, Joan & Yetkiner, I. Hakan & Ziesemer, Thomas, 1999.
"Health, labour productivity and growth,"
CCSO Working Papers
200015, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Philipson, Tomas, 2000.
"Economic epidemiology and infectious diseases,"
Handbook of Health Economics,
in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 33, pages 1761-1799
- de Araujo, Pedro & Murray, James, 2010. "A Life Insurance Deterrent to Risky Behavior in Africa," MPRA Paper 22675, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Augier, Laurent & Yaly, Amy, 2013. "Economic growth and disease in the OLG model: The HIV/AIDS case," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 471-481.
- Corrigan, Paul & Glomm, Gerhard & Mendez, Fabio, 2005. "AIDS crisis and growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 107-124, June.
- Chrysovalantis VASILAKIS, 2010.
"The social economic impact of AIDS: Accounting for intergenerational transmission, productivity and fertility,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
2010046, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Vasilakis, Chrysovalantis, 2012. "The social economic impact of AIDS: Accounting for intergenerational transmission, productivity and fertility," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 369-381.
- Pedro de Araujo, 2008. "The Socio-Economic Distribution of AIDS Incidence and Output," Caepr Working Papers 2008-014_updated, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Arndt, Channing, 2002. "HIV/AIDS, human capital, and economic prospects for Mozambique," TMD discussion papers 88, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.