An empirical assessment of macroeconometric and CGE approaches in policy modeling
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 12 (1990)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buscher, Herbert S. & Buslei, Hermann & Goggelmann, Klaus & Koschel, Henrike & Schmidt, Tobias F. N. & Steiner, Viktor & Winker, Peter, 2001.
"Empirical macro models under test. A comparative simulation study of the employment effects of a revenue neutral cut in social security contributions,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 455-474, August.
- Buscher, Herbert S. & Buslei, Hermann & Göggelmann, Klaus & Koschel, Henrike & Ramb, Fred & Schmidt, Tobias F. N. & Steiner, Viktor & Winker, Peter, 1998. "Empirical macromodels under test: a comparative simulation study of the employment effects of a revenue neutral cut in social security contributions," ZEW Discussion Papers 98-40, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Maria Enescu & Marian Enescu, 2009. "Macroeconomic Modeling to Analyze the Development of Investments in Romania in the Transition," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 9(3), pages 269-276.
- Gnidchenko, Andrey, 2011.
"Моделирование Технологических И Институциональных Эффектов В Макроэкономическом Прогнозировании
[Technologica," MPRA Paper 35484, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2011.
- Adams, F. Gerard & Park, I., 1995. "Measuring the impact of AFTA: An application of a linked CGE system," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 325-365, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.