Computable general equilibrium analysis of agricultural liberalization: Factor mobility and macro closure
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 12 (1990)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
Other versions of this item:
- Kilkenny, Maureen & Robinson, Sherman, 1990. "Computable General Equilibrium Analysis of Agricultural Liberalization: Factor Mobility and Macro Closure," Staff General Research Papers 11124, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weyerbrock, Silvia, 1995. "Can the European community absorb more immigrants? A general equilibrium analysis of the labor market and macroeconomic effects of east-west migration in Europe," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 85-120, April.
- Liang, Chyi-Lyi (Kathleen) & Lovejoy, Stephen B. & Lee, John G., 1998. ""Green Taxes": Impacts On National Income, Social Welfare, And Environmental Quality," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20870, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- McDonald, Scott, 2005. "The PROVIDE Project Standard Computable General Equilibrium Model: Version 2," Technical Paper Series 15625, PROVIDE Project.
- Burfisher, Mary E. & Robinson, Sherman & Thierfelder, Karen, 2000. "Small countries and the case for regionalism vs. multilateralism," TMD discussion papers 54, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- McDonald, Scott, 2003. "The PROVIDE Project Standard Computable General Equilibrium Model," Technical Paper Series 15627, PROVIDE Project.
- Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Robinson, Sherman & Wang, Zhi, 1995.
"Beyond the Uruguay Round: The implications of an Asian free trade area,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 35-90.
- Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Robinson, Sherman & Zhi Wang, 1995. "Beyond the Uruguay Round : the implications of an Asian free trade area," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1467, The World Bank.
- Karen Thierfelder & Scott McDonald, 2012. "Globe v1: A SAM Based Global CGE Model using GTAP Data," Departmental Working Papers 39, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Olubode-Awosola, O.O. & van Schalkwyk, H.D. & Jooste, A., 2008. "Mathematical modeling of the South African land redistribution for development policy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 841-855.
- Hanson, Kenneth & Somwaru, Agapi, 2003. "Distributional Effects Of U.S. Farm Commodity Programs: Accounting For Farm And Non-Farm Households," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21944, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Elena G. Irwin & Andrew M. Isserman & Maureen Kilkenny & Mark D. Partridge, 2010. "A Century of Research on Rural Development and Regional Issues," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(2), pages 522-553.
- Sayan, Serdar & Tin, Ela, 1998. ""Green Box" Measures For Agricultural Support: How Decoupled Can They Really Be? An Investigation Within Sam And Cge Frameworks," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20852, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.