Population programs: Measuring their impact on fertility and the personal distribution of their effects
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 10 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jennifer M. Mellor, 1997.
"The Effect of Family Planning Programs on the Fertility of Welfare Recipients: Evidence from Medicaid Claims,"
JCPR Working Papers
9, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Jennifer M. Mellor, 1998. "The Effect of Family Planning Programs on the Fertility of Welfare Recipients: Evidence from Medicaid Claims," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 33(4), pages 866-895.
- Pritchett, Lant H. & DEC, 1994. "Desired fertility and the impact of population policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1273, The World Bank.
- Schultz, T. Paul, 1997. "Assessing the productive benefits of nutrition and health: An integrated human capital approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 141-158, March.
- Shareen Joshi & T. Paul Schultz, 2007.
"Family Planning as an Investment in Development: Evaluation of a Program's Consequences in Matlab, Bangladesh,"
951, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Joshi, Shareen & Schultz, T. Paul, 2007. "Family Planning as an Investment in Development: Evaluation of a Program’s Consequences in Matlab, Bangladesh," IZA Discussion Papers 2639, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jr-Tsung Huang & An-Pang Kao & Wen-Chuan Hung, 2006. "The Influence of College Tuition and Fees on Fertility Rate in Taiwan," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 626-642, December.
- Nistha Sinha, 2003. "Fertility, Child Work and Schooling Consequences of Family Planning Programs: Evidence from an Experiment in Rural Bangladesh," Working Papers 867, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.