Self concept and product choice: An integrated perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Psychology.
Volume (Year): 9 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bian, Xuemei & Moutinho, Luiz, 2009. "An investigation of determinants of counterfeit purchase consideration," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 368-378, March.
- Choi, David Y. & Stack, Martin H., 2005. "The all-American beer: a case of inferior standard (taste) prevailing?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 79-86.
- Noble, Stephanie M. & Haytko, Diana L. & Phillips, Joanna, 2009. "What drives college-age Generation Y consumers?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(6), pages 617-628, June.
- Hosany, Sameer & Martin, Drew, 2012. "Self-image congruence in consumer behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(5), pages 685-691.
- Poddar, Amit & Donthu, Naveen & Wei, Yujie, 2009. "Web site customer orientations, Web site quality, and purchase intentions: The role of Web site personality," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 441-450, April.
- Shahriar AZIZI & Shahram Jamali KAPAK, 2013. "Factors Affecting Overall Brand Equity: The Case Of Shahrvand Chain Store," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 0(1), pages 91-103, May.
- Mérigot, Philippe & Delacroix, Eva, 2008. "Une étude exploratoire de l'effet de préférence pour les lettres du nom : SEBastien préfère-t-il SEB ?," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2733, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.