Self concept and product choice: An integrated perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Psychology.
Volume (Year): 9 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Choi, David Y. & Stack, Martin H., 2005. "The all-American beer: a case of inferior standard (taste) prevailing?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 79-86.
- Shahriar AZIZI & Shahram Jamali KAPAK, 2013. "Factors Affecting Overall Brand Equity: The Case Of Shahrvand Chain Store," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 0(1), pages 91-103, May.
- Hosany, Sameer & Martin, Drew, 2012. "Self-image congruence in consumer behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(5), pages 685-691.
- MÃ©rigot, Philippe & Delacroix, Eva, 2008. "Une Ã©tude exploratoire de l'effet de prÃ©fÃ©rence pour les lettres du nom : SEBastien prÃ©fÃ¨re-t-il SEB ?," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2733, Paris Dauphine University.
- Noble, Stephanie M. & Haytko, Diana L. & Phillips, Joanna, 2009. "What drives college-age Generation Y consumers?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(6), pages 617-628, June.
- Poddar, Amit & Donthu, Naveen & Wei, Yujie, 2009. "Web site customer orientations, Web site quality, and purchase intentions: The role of Web site personality," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 441-450, April.
- Bian, Xuemei & Moutinho, Luiz, 2009. "An investigation of determinants of counterfeit purchase consideration," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 368-378, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.