Typology of causes of poverty: The perception of Iranian farmers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Psychology.
Volume (Year): 26 (2005)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hall, Robert E & Jones, Charles I, 1997.
"Levels of Economic Activity across Countries,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 173-77, May.
- Veenhoven, Ruut, 2001.
"Why social policy needs subjective indicators,"
Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Social Structure and Social Reporting
FS III 01-404, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Easterly, William, 1999. " Life during Growth," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 239-76, September.
- Abouchedid, Kamal & Nasser, Ramzi, 2001. "Poverty attitudes and their determinants in Lebanon's plural society," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 271-282, April.
- Steven C. Deller & Tsung-Hsiu (Sue) Tsai & David W. Marcouiller & Donald B.K. English, 2001. "The Role of Amenities and Quality of Life In Rural Economic Growth," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(2), pages 352-365.
- Ruut Veenhoven, 1988. "The utility of happiness," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 333-354, August.
- Clark, Andrew E & Oswald, Andrew J, 1994. "Unhappiness and Unemployment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(424), pages 648-59, May.
- Azizi Khalkheili, Taher & Zamani, Gholam Hosein, 2009. "Farmer participation in irrigation management: The case of Doroodzan Dam Irrigation Network, Iran," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(5), pages 859-865, May.
- Armando Barrientos & Daniel Neff, 2010.
"Attitudes to Chronic Poverty in the “Global Village”,"
GIGA Working Paper Series
134, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Armando Barrientos & Daniel Neff, 2011. "Attitudes to Chronic Poverty in the ‘Global Village’," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 100(1), pages 101-114, January.
- Leonor Costa & José Dias, 2014. "Perceptions of poverty attributions in Europe: a multilevel mixture model approach," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 1409-1419, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.