Estimating the time elapsed between ending a relationship and joining a matchmaking agency: Evidence from a French marriage bureau
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Psychology.
Volume (Year): 25 (2004)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sam Cameron & Nicolas Vaillant, 2005. "A goods characteristics model of the hedonic ageing equation: evidence from a French marriage bureau," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 48(4), pages 341-354.
- Becker, Gary S & Landes, Elisabeth M & Michael, Robert T, 1977. "An Economic Analysis of Marital Instability," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(6), pages 1141-87, December.
- Danziger, Leif & Neuman, Shoshana, 1999.
"On the age at marriage: theory and evidence from Jews and Moslems in Israel,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 179-193, October.
- Leif Danziger & Shoshanna Neuman, 1998. "On the Age at Marriage: Theory and Evidence from Jews and Moslems in Israel," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 82, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Danziger, Leif & Neuman, Shoshana, 1999. "On the Age at Marriage: Theory and Evidence from Jews and Moslems in Israel," CEPR Discussion Papers 2209, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Theodore C. Bergstrom, 1996.
"Economics in a Family Way,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 34(4), pages 1903-1934, December.
- Bergstrom, T., 1995. "Economics of a Family Way," Papers 95-07, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Ted Bergstrom, 1995. "Economic in a Family Way," Papers _028, University of Michigan, Department of Economics.
- Theodore C. Bergstrom, 1995. "Economics in a Family Way," Labor and Demography 9507002, EconWPA, revised 06 Feb 1996.
- Theodore C. Bergstrom, . "Economics in a Family Way," ELSE working papers 018, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
- Bergstrom, T. & Bagnoli, M., 1990.
"Courtship as a Waiting Game,"
90-12, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Bergstrom, T. & Bagnali, M., 1991. "Courtship as a Waiting Game," Papers 91-3, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Bergstrom, T. & Bagnoli, M., 1991. "Courtship as a waiting game," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 386, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Mark Bagnoli & Ted Bergstrom, . "Courtship as a Waiting Game," Papers _030, University of Michigan, Department of Economics.
- Bergstrom, Ted & Schoeni, Robert F, 1996.
"Income Prospects and Age-at-Marriage,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 115-30, May.
- Keeley, Michael C, 1977. "The Economics of Family Formation," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 15(2), pages 238-50, April.
- Cameron, Samuel & Collins, Alan, 1997. "Estimates of a Hedonic Ageing Equation for Partner Search," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 409-18.
- Burdett, Ken & Coles, Melvyn G, 1997. "Marriage and Class," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 112(1), pages 141-68, February.
- Anderson, David A. & Hamori, Shigeyuki, 2000. "A theory of quality signaling in the marriage market," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 229-242, September.
- Zhang, Junsen, 1995. "Do men with higher wages marry earlier or later?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 193-196, August.
- George J. Stigler, 1961. "The Economics of Information," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69, pages 213.
- David S. Loughran, 2002. "The Effect Of Male Wage Inequality On Female Age At First Marriage," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 84(2), pages 237-250, May.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 2001. "On the likelihood of finding the right partner in an arranged marriage," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 273-280, May.
- Vaillant, Nicolas G. & Harrant, Valérie, 2008. "Determinants of the likelihood of finding the right partner in an arranged marriage: Evidence from a French matchmaking agency," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 657-671, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.