The personality of e-commerce investors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Psychology.
Volume (Year): 25 (2004)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Madiès, Thierry & Villeval, Marie Claire & Wasmer, Malgorzata, 2013.
"Intergenerational attitudes towards strategic uncertainty and competition: A field experiment in a Swiss bank,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 153-168.
- Thierry Madiès & Marie Claire Villeval & Malgorzata Wasmer, 2013. "Intergenerational Attitudes Towards Strategic Uncertainty and Competition: A Field Experiment in a Swiss Bank," Post-Print halshs-00807436, HAL.
- Marielle Brunette & Jérôme Foncel & Eric Nazindigouba Kéré, 2014.
"Attitude towards Risk and Production Decision: An Empirical analysis on French private forest owners,"
- Marielle Brunette & Jérôme Foncel & Nazindigouba Eric Kéré, 2014. "Attitude towards Risk and Production Decision: An Empirical analysis on French private forest owners," Working Papers halshs-00981350, HAL.
- Eric Nazindigouba KERE & Marielle BRUNETTE & Jérôme FONCEL, . "Attitude towards Risk and Production Decision: An Empirical analysis on French private forest owners," Working Papers 201410, CERDI.
- Ben-Ner, Avner & Kramer, Amit & Levy, Ori, 2008.
"Economic and hypothetical dictator game experiments: Incentive effects at the individual level,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1775-1784, October.
- Avner Ben-Ner & Ori Levy, . "Economic and Hypothetical Dictator Game Experiments: Incentive Effects at the Individual Level," Working Papers 0305, Human Resources and Labor Studies, University of Minnesota (Twin Cities Campus).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.