Becoming an entrepreneur -- A question of personality structure?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Psychology.
Volume (Year): 18 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hopfensitz, Astrid & Wranik, Tanja, 2009.
"How to adapt to changing markets: experience and personality in a repeated investment game,"
17835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hopfensitz, Astrid & Wranik, Tanja, 2009. "How to Adapt to Changing Markets: Experience and Personality in a Repeated Investment Game," TSE Working Papers 09-122, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2007. "Entrepreneurial potential in Business and Engineering courses … why worry now?," FEP Working Papers 256, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Yvonne Bernardt & Joris Meijaard & Richard Kerste, 2002. "Spin-off start-ups in the Netherlands," Scales Research Reports B200106, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Bergevoet, R. H. M. & Ondersteijn, C. J. M. & Saatkamp, H. W. & van Woerkum, C. M. J. & Huirne, R. B. M., 2004. "Entrepreneurial behaviour of dutch dairy farmers under a milk quota system: goals, objectives and attitudes," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 1-21, April.
- Marco Caliendo & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2006.
"Is Entrepreneurial Success Predictable? An Ex-Ante Analysis of the Character-Based Approach,"
0001, Gesellschaft für Arbeitsmarktaktivierung (GfA).
- Marco Caliendo & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2008. "Is Entrepreneurial Success Predictable? An Ex-Ante Analysis of the Character-Based Approach," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(2), pages 189-214, 05.
- Caliendo, Marco & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2007. "Is Entrepreneurial Success Predictable? An Ex-Ante Analysis of the Character-Based Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 2687, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marco Caliendo & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2008. "Is Entrepreneurial Success Predictable? An Ex-Ante Analysis of the Character-Based Approach," Working Papers 001, Hanseatic University, Germany, Department of Economics.
- Marco Caliendo & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2007. "Is Entrepreneurial Success Predictable?: An Ex-ante Analysis of the Character-Based Approach," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 684, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Caliendo, Marco & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2007. "Is entrepreneurial success predictable? An ex-ante analysis of the character-based approach," Discussion Papers 259, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Aurora A.C. Teixeira & Todd Davey, 2008. "Attitudes of Higher Education students to new venture creation: a preliminary approach to the Portuguese case," FEP Working Papers 298, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Bergevoet, Ron H.M. & Giesen, G.W.J. & Saatkamp, H.W. & van Woerkum, C.M.J. & Huirne, Ruud B.M., 2005. "Improving Entrepreneurship in Farming: The Impact of a Training Programme in Dutch Dairy Farming," 15th Congress, Campinas SP, Brazil, August 14-19, 2005 24219, International Farm Management Association.
- Ham, Roger & Junankar, Pramod N. (Raja) & Wells, Robert, 2009. "Occupational Choice: Personality Matters," IZA Discussion Papers 4105, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Beugelsdijk, Sjoerd & Noorderhaven, Niels, 2002.
"Entrepreneurial attitude and economic growth; a cross-section of 54 regions,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa02p142, European Regional Science Association.
- Sjoerd Beugelsdijk & Niels Noorderhaven, 2004. "Entrepreneurial attitude and economic growth: A cross-section of 54 regions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 199-218, 06.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.