The influence of endowments asymmetry and information level on the contribution to a public step good
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Psychology.
Volume (Year): 13 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kurtis Swope & Pamela Schmitt & John Cadigan & Patrick Wayland, 2011.
"An Experimental Dynamic Public Goods Game with Carryover,"
Departmental Working Papers
32, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Cadigan, John & Wayland, Patrick T. & Schmitt, Pamela & Swope, Kurtis, 2011. "An experimental dynamic public goods game with carryover," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 523-531.
- Jeffrey Milyo & Jennifer M. Mellor & Lisa Anderson, 2004.
"Inequality, Group Cohesion, and Public Good Provision: An Experimental Analysis,"
0418, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 27 Dec 2004.
- Lisa R. Anderson & Jennifer M. Mellor & Jeffrey Milyo, 2003. "Inequality, Group Cohesion, and Public Good Provision: An Experimental Analysis," Working Papers 0308, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- Lightfoot, Geoffrey & Wisniewski, Tomasz, 2014. "Information Asymmetry and Power in a Surveillance Society," MPRA Paper 53109, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- De Cremer, David & Dijk, Eric van, 2009. "Paying for sanctions in social dilemmas: The effects of endowment asymmetry and accountability," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 45-55, May.
- Gailmard, Sean & Palfrey, Thomas R., 2005. "An experimental comparison of collective choice procedures for excludable public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(8), pages 1361-1398, August.
- Anderson, Lisa R. & Mellor, Jennifer M. & Milyo, Jeffrey, 2008.
"Inequality and public good provision: An experimental analysis,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 1010-1028, June.
- Lisa R. Anderson & Jennifer M. Mellor & Jeffrey Milyo, 2004. "Inequality and Public Good Provision: An Experimental Analysis," Working Papers 12, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Urs Fischbacher & Werner Güth & M. Vittoria Levati, 2011.
"Crossing the Point of No Return: A Public Goods Experiment,"
Jena Economic Research Papers
2011-059, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Urs Fischbacher & Werner GŸth & M. Vittoria Levati, 2011. "Crossing the Point of No Return: A Public Goods Experiment," TWI Research Paper Series 72, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.