Compulsive buying: An exploration into self-esteem and money attitudes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Psychology.
Volume (Year): 13 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefano Cosma & Francesco Pattarin, 2012. "Attitudes, personality factors and household debt decisions: A study of consumer credit," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 12021, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Facoltà di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Myria Allen & Renee Edwards & Celia Hayhoe & Lauren Leach, 2007. "Imagined interactions, family money management patterns and coalitions, and attitudes toward money and credit," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 3-22, March.
- Bas Verplanken & Ayana Sato, 2011. "The Psychology of Impulse Buying: An Integrative Self-Regulation Approach," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 197-210, June.
- Michael Gutter & Zeynep Copur, 2011. "Financial Behaviors and Financial Well-Being of College Students: Evidence from a National Survey," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 699-714, December.
- Gasiorowska, Agata, 2013.
"Skala Postaw Wobec Pieniędzy SPP: Konstrukcja i walidacja narzędzia pomiarowego
[Money Attitudes Questionnaire MAQ: Development and validation of measurement scale]," MPRA Paper 46515, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gasiorowska, Agata, 2008.
"Różnice indywidualne jako determinanty postaw wobec pieniędzy
[Individual differences as determinants of money attitudes]," MPRA Paper 42684, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tatzel, Miriam, 2002. ""Money worlds" and well-being: An integration of money dispositions, materialism and price-related behavior," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 103-126, February.
- Pham, Thi H. & Yap, Keong & Dowling, Nicki A., 2012. "The impact of financial management practices and financial attitudes on the relationship between materialism and compulsive buying," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 461-470.
- Manolis, Chris & Roberts, James A., 2008. "Compulsive buying: Does it matter how it's measured?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 555-576, August.
- Baker, Paul Morgan & Hagedorn, Robert B., 2008. "Attitudes to money in a random sample of adults: Factor analysis of the MAS and MBBS scales, and correlations with demographic variables," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1803-1814, October.
- Hayhoe, Celia Ray & Leach, Lauren & Turner, Pamela R., 1999. "Discriminating the number of credit cards held by college students using credit and money attitudes," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 643-656, December.
- Neuner, Michael & Raab, Gerhard & Reisch, Lucia A., 2005. "Compulsive buying in maturing consumer societies: An empirical re-inquiry," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 509-522, August.
- Stone, Brice & Maury, Rosalinda Vasquez, 2006. "Indicators of personal financial debt using a multi-disciplinary behavioral model," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 543-556, August.
- Dittmar, Helga & Drury, John, 2000. "Self-image - is it in the bag? A qualitative comparison between "ordinary" and "excessive" consumers," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 109-142, April.
- Stephens, Debra Lynn & Hill, Ronald Paul & Bergman, Karyn, 1996. "Enhancing the consumer-product relationship: Lessons from the QVC home shopping channel," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 193-200, November.
- Gasiorowska, Agata, 2011.
"Czy dla każdego większa ilość pieniędzy oznacza lepszą sytuację finansową? Postawy wobec pieniędzy a spostrzeganie własnego dochodu
[Is more money always equal to higher financial comfort," MPRA Paper 44433, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clinton Gudmunson & Sharon Danes, 2011. "Family Financial Socialization: Theory and Critical Review," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 644-667, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.