An investigation into the role of intentions as mediators of the attitude-behavior relationship
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Psychology.
Volume (Year): 10 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weber, Richard & Graevenitz, Georg von & Harhoff, Dietmar, 2009.
"The Effects of Entrepreneurship Education,"
Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems
269, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- de Ruyter, Ko & Wetzels, Martin, 2000. "With a little help from my fans - Extending models of pro-social behaviour to explain supporters' intentions to buy soccer club shares," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 387-409, August.
- KruegerJR, Norris F. & Reilly, Michael D. & Carsrud, Alan L., 2000. "Competing models of entrepreneurial intentions," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(5-6), pages 411-432.
- Darpy, Denis, 1997. "Une variable médiatrice du report d’achat : la procrastination," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4291, Paris Dauphine University.
- Van Kerckhove, Anneleen & Geuens, Maggie & Vermeir, Iris, 2012. "Intention superiority perspectives on preference-decision consistency," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(5), pages 692-700.
- Kassaye, W. Wossen & Schumacher, Phyllis P., 1998. "Testing the impact of trying in behavior intervention," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 75-106, February.
- Navid Bazzazian & Thomas âˆšÃ–stebro, 2011. "â€šÃ„ÃºUniversities, Entrepreneurship and Local Economic Development'," ERSA conference papers ersa10p822, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:hrs:journl::y:2012:v:4:i:3:p:155-172 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thelma Quince & Hugh Whittaker, 2003. "Entrepreneurial Orientation and Entrepreneurs' Intentions and Objectives," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp271, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/4291 is not listed on IDEAS
- Charalampos A. Botsaris & Vasiliki Vamvaka, 2012. "Models Of The Determinants Of Entrepreneurial Behaviour: A Literature Review," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(3), pages 155-172, December.
- M. Knockaert & M. Der Foo & T. Erikson, 2011. "Determinants of entrepreneurs’ growth intentions. A cognitive style perspective," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/720, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Mair, Johanna & Noboa, Ernesto, 2003. "Social entrepreneurship: How intentions to create a social enterprise get formed," IESE Research Papers D/521, IESE Business School.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.