Health Consequences of Organizational Injustice: Tests of Main and Interactive Effects
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes.
Volume (Year): 86 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wiesenfeld, Batia M. & Brockner, Joel & Thibault, Valerie, 2000. "Procedural Fairness, Managers' Self-Esteem, and Managerial Behaviors Following a Layoff," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 1-32, September.
- Evans, Martin G., 1985. "A Monte Carlo study of the effects of correlated method variance in moderated multiple regression analysis," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 305-323, December.
- Scheuerman, Heather L., 2013. "The relationship between injustice and crime: A general strain theory approach," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 375-385.
- Elovainio, Marko & Linna, Anne & Virtanen, Marianna & Oksanen, Tuula & Kivimäki, Mika & Pentti, Jaana & Vahtera, Jussi, 2013. "Perceived organizational justice as a predictor of long-term sickness absence due to diagnosed mental disorders: Results from the prospective longitudinal Finnish Public Sector Study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 39-47.
- Robert Giacalone & Mark Promislo, 2010. "Unethical and Unwell: Decrements in Well-Being and Unethical Activity at Work," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(2), pages 275-297, January.
- Carsten Sauer & Peter Valet & Stefan Liebig, 2013. "The Impact of within and between Occupational Inequalities on People's Justice Perceptions towards Their Own Earnings," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 567, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Alder, G. Stoney & Ambrose, Maureen L., 2005. "An examination of the effect of computerized performance monitoring feedback on monitoring fairness, performance, and satisfaction," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 161-177, July.
- Duffy, Michelle K. & Ganster, Daniel C. & Shaw, Jason D. & Johnson, Jonathan L. & Pagon, Milan, 2006. "The social context of undermining behavior at work," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 105-126, September.
- Rego, Arménio & Cunha, Miguel Pina e, 2008. "Authentizotic climates and employee happiness: Pathways to individual performance?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(7), pages 739-752, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.