The Impact of Alternatives to Settlement in Dyadic Negotiation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes.
Volume (Year): 57 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miles, Edward W. & Clenney, Elizabeth F., 2012. "Extremely difficult negotiator goals: Do they follow the predictions of goal-setting theory?," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 108-115.
- Sungu Armagan & Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Gerardo A. Okhuysen & Adam D. Galinsky, 2009. "Power and temporal commitment preference: An investigation in Portugal, Turkey, and the United States," Working Papers 42, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Grant, Adam M. & Nurmohamed, Samir & Ashford, Susan J. & Dekas, Kathryn, 2011. "The performance implications of ambivalent initiative: The interplay of autonomous and controlled motivations," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 241-251.
- Kopelman, Shirli, 2009. "The effect of culture and power on cooperation in commons dilemmas: Implications for global resource management," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 153-163, January.
- Curhan, Jared R. & Neale, Margaret A. & Ross, Lee & Rosencranz-Engelmann, Jesse, 2008. "Relational accommodation in negotiation: Effects of egalitarianism and gender on economic efficiency and relational capital," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 192-205, November.
- Overbeck, Jennifer R. & Neale, Margaret A. & Govan, Cassandra L., 2010. "I feel, therefore you act: Intrapersonal and interpersonal effects of emotion on negotiation as a function of social power," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 126-139, July.
- Volkema, Roger J., 2009. "Why Dick and Jane don't ask: Getting past initiation barriers in negotiations," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 595-604, November.
- Kim, Peter H., 1997. "Strategic Timing in Group Negotiations: The Implications of Forced Entry and Forced Exit for Negotiators with Unequal Power," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 263-286, September.
- Van den Abbeele, Alexandra & Roodhooft, Filip & Warlop, Luk, 2009. "The effect of cost information on buyer-supplier negotiations in different power settings," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 245-266, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.