A multilinear form inequality
AbstractAn inequality of Interpolation type for Multilinear Forms with a two-part dependence condition is proved. It generalizes the work of Bradley and Bryc [Theorem 3.6, Multilinear forms and measures of dependence between random variables, J. Multivariate Anal. 16 (1985) 335-367] and Prakasa Rao [Bounds for rth order joint cumulant under rth order strong mixing, Statist. Probab. Lett. 43 (1999) 427-431].
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Multivariate Analysis.
Volume (Year): 98 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bradley, Richard C. & Bryc, Wlodzimierz, 1985. "Multilinear forms and measures of dependence between random variables," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 335-367, June.
- Bradley, Richard C., 1996. "A covariance inequality under a two-part dependence assumption," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 287-293, November.
- Rao, B. L. S. Prakasa, 1999. "Bounds for rth order joint cumulant under rth order strong mixing," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 427-431, July.
- Peligrad, Magda, 1992. "On the central limit theorem for weakly dependent sequences with a decomposed strong mixing coefficient," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 181-193, September.
- Bryc, Wlodzimierz & Peligrad, Magda, 1992. "The central limit theorem for Tukey's 3R smoother," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 29-37, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.