Spatial autoregression and related spatio-temporal models
AbstractWe propose a spatial autoregressive random field of order p on the spatial domain for p[greater-or-equal, slanted]2 in this paper, whose univariate margins are the continuous-time autoregression of order p on the real line, and introduce a class of semiparametric spatio-temporal covariance models stationary in space with the spatial autoregressive margin.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Multivariate Analysis.
Volume (Year): 88 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zastavnyi, Victor P., 2000. "On Positive Definiteness of Some Functions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 55-81, April.
- Peter M Robinson & J Vidal Sanz, 2005.
"Modified Whittle Estimation of Multilateral Models on a Lattice,"
STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series
/2005/492, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Robinson, P.M. & Vidal Sanz, J., 2006. "Modified Whittle estimation of multilateral models on a lattice," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(5), pages 1090-1120, May.
- Robinson, P.M. & Vidal-Sanz, Jose M., 2006. "Modified Whittle estimation of multilateral models on a lattice," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/7249, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Ma, Chunsheng, 2005. "A class of stationary random fields with a simple correlation structure," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 313-327, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.