Some properties and generalizations of multivariate Eyraud-Gumbel-Morgenstern distributions
AbstractThe admissible values of the coefficient in a bivariate Eyraud-Gumbel-Morgenstern (EGM) distribution are found. For multivariate EGM distributions necessary and sufficient conditions are given for its coefficients, and its conditional distributions are found and shown to belong to a family of distributions further extending the multivariate EGM family.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Multivariate Analysis.
Volume (Year): 7 (1977)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hashorva, E. & Hüsler, J., 1999. "Extreme Values in FGM Random Sequences," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 212-225, February.
- Tang, Qihe & Vernic, Raluca, 2007. "The impact on ruin probabilities of the association structure among financial risks," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(14), pages 1522-1525, August.
- Mario Jovanovic, 2011. "Does Monetary Policy Affect Stock Market Uncertainty? – Empirical Evidence from the United States," Ruhr Economic Papers 0240, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Sharakhmetov, Sh. & Ibragimov, R., 2002. "A Characterization of Joint Distribution of Two-Valued Random Variables and Its Applications," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 389-408, November.
- Hashorva, Enkelejd, 2001. "Asymptotic results for FGM random sequences," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 417-425, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.