Invariance principles for changepoint problems
AbstractWe study the asymptotic behaviour of U-statistics type processes which can be used for detecting a changepoint of a random sequence. Invariance principles are proved for these processes.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Multivariate Analysis.
Volume (Year): 27 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Hanqin, 2000. "On a weighted embedding for generalized pontograms," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 213-224, August.
- Olmo, J. & Pouliot, W., 2008.
"Early Detection Techniques for Market Risk Failure,"
08/09, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Olmo Jose & Pouliot William, 2011. "Early Detection Techniques for Market Risk Failure," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 15(4), pages 1-55, September.
- Gombay, Edit, 2001. "U-Statistics for Change under Alternatives," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 139-158, July.
- Jose Olmo & William Pouliot, 2014. "Tests to Disentangle Breaks in Intercept from Slope in Linear Regression Models with Application to Management Performance in the Mutual Fund Industry," Discussion Papers 14-02, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.