A derivation of the IS-LM model from explicit optimizing behavior
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Macroeconomics.
Volume (Year): 7 (1985)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bennett T. McCallum & Edward Nelson, .
"An Optimizing IS-LM Specification for Monetary Policy and Business Cycle Analysis,"
GSIA Working Papers
1997-71, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- McCallum, Bennett T & Nelson, Edward, 1999. "An Optimizing IS-LM Specification for Monetary Policy and Business Cycle Analysis," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 31(3), pages 296-316, August.
- Bennett T. McCallum & Edward Nelson, 2000. "An Optimizing IS-LM Specification for Monetary Policy and Business Cycle Analysis," NBER Working Papers 5875, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward Nelson, 2004.
"Money and the Transmission Mechanism in the Optimizing IS-LM Specification,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 36(5), pages 271-304, Supplemen.
- Nelson, Edward, 2003. "Money and the Transmission Mechanism in the Optimizing IS-LM Specification," CEPR Discussion Papers 3898, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edward Nelson, 2003. "Money and the transmission mechanism in the optimizing IS-LM specification," Working Papers 2003-019, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- White, Graham, 2012. "The New Keynesian view of aggregate demand: some reflections from a Sraffian standpoint," Working Papers 2012-15, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.