Is policy perversity consistent with Keynesian business cycles?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Macroeconomics.
Volume (Year): 25 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Blinder, Alan S, 1981.
"Inventories and the Structure of Macro Models,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 71(2), pages 11-16, May.
- Mitchell, Douglas W., 1984. "Macro effects of interest-sensitive aggregate supply," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 43-56.
- Myatt, Anthony & Scarth, William M., 1995. "Can fiscal spending be contractionary when interest rates have supply-side effects?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 289-301.
- Short, Eugenie Dudding, 1979. "A New Look at Real Money Balances as a Variable in the Production Function," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 11(3), pages 326-39, August.
- Carlos Rodriguez, 1978. "A simple Keynesian model of inflation and unemployment under rational expectations," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 114(1), pages 1-11, March.
- Myatt, Anthony E & Scarth, William M, 1987. "Fiscal Policy, Interest Sensitive Aggregate Supply and the Costs of Disinflation," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 55(2), pages 144-57, June.
- Christiano, Lawrence J & Eichenbaum, Martin, 1992.
"Liquidity Effects and the Monetary Transmission Mechanism,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 346-53, May.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum, 1992. "Liquidity Effects and the Monetary Transmission Mechanism," NBER Working Papers 3974, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum, 1992. "Liquidity effects and the monetary transmission mechanism," Staff Report 150, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Buiter, Willem H & Miller, Marcus, 1981. "Monetary Policy and International Competitiveness: The Problems of Adjustment," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(0), pages 143-75, Supplemen.
- David H. Romer, 2000.
"Keynesian Macroeconomics without the LM Curve,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 149-169, Spring.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Marco Pagano, 1996.
"Non-Keynesian Effects of Fiscal Policy Changes: International Evidence and the Swedish Experience,"
NBER Working Papers
5332, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giavazzi, Francesco & Pagano, Marco, 1995. "Non-Keynesian Effects of Fiscal Policy Changes: International Evidence and the Swedish Experience," CEPR Discussion Papers 1284, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ardagna, Silvia & Alesina, Alberto, 1998. "Tales of Fiscal Adjustment," Scholarly Articles 2579822, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Myatt, Anthony, 1985. "The adverse supply-side effects of high interest rates and procyclical real wage movements," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 237-246.
- Charles Freedman & Tiff Macklem, 1998. "A Comment on "The Great Canadian Slump"," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(3), pages 646-665, August.
- Akiba, Hiroya, 1993. "Fiscal Policy and Interest-Sensitive Aggregate Supply with Price and Exchange Rate Expectations," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 48(2), pages 171-87.
- Akhtar, M A, 1983. "Effects of Interest Rates and Inflation on Aggregate Inventory Investment in the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(3), pages 319-28, June.
- Alberto Alesina & Silvia Ardagna, 1998. "Tales of fiscal adjustment," Economic Policy, CEPR & CES & MSH, vol. 13(27), pages 487-545, October.
- Malik, Hamza, 2005. "Price Level vs. Nominal Income Targeting: Aggregate Demand Shocks and the Cost Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission," MPRA Paper 456, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2006.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.