Price Inflexibility in Markets with Repeat Purchasing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Macroeconomics.
Volume (Year): 23 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617
Other versions of this item:
- Sibly, H., 1992. "Price Inflexibility in Markets with Repeat Purchasing," Papers 1992-06, Tasmania - Department of Economics.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stiglitz, J E, 1979. "Equilibrium in Product Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(2), pages 339-45, May.
- Dixit, A., 1988.
"Entry And Exit Decisions Under Uncertainty,"
91, Princeton, Department of Economics - Financial Research Center.
- Sibly, Hugh, 1992. "Asymmetric Information Flows in Customer Markets," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(4), pages 323-41, October.
- John McMillan & Peter B. Morgan, 1988. "Price Dispersion, Price Flexibility, and Repeated Purchasing," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 21(4), pages 883-902, November.
- McDonald, Ian M, 1987. "Customer Markets, Trade Unions and Stagflation," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 54(214), pages 139-53, May.
- McDonald, Ian M, 1990. "The Setting of Retail Prices in a Customer Market," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 66(195), pages 322-28, December.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1987. "Competition and the Number of Firms in a Market: Are Duopolies More Competitive than Atomistic Markets?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(5), pages 1041-61, October.
- Scitovsky, Tibor, 1978. "Asymmetries in Economics," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 25(3), pages 227-37, November.
- Kling, Arnold, 1982. "Imperfect Information and Price Rigidity," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 20(1), pages 145-54, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.