Testing for Credit Rationing: An Application of Disequilibrium Econometrics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Macroeconomics.
Volume (Year): 20 (1998)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- George Sofianos & Arie Melnik & Paul Wachtel, 1991.
"Loan Commitments and Monetary Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
2232, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Besanko, David & Thakor, Anjan V., 1987.
"Competitive equilibrium in the credit market under asymmetric information,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 167-182, June.
- David Besanko & Anjan V. Thakor, 2004. "Competitive Equilibrium in the Credit Market under Asymmetric Information," Finance 0411045, EconWPA.
- Stacey L. Schreft & Anne P. Villamil, 1992. "Credit rationing by loan size in commercial loan markets," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue May, pages 3-8.
- Chan, Yuk-Shee & Kanatas, George, 1985. "Asymmetric Valuations and the Role of Collateral in Loan Agreements," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 17(1), pages 84-95, February.
- Bester, Helmut, 1985. "Screening vs. Rationing in Credit Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 850-55, September.
- Bernanke, Ben S & Blinder, Alan S, 1992.
"The Federal Funds Rate and the Channels of Monetary Transmission,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 82(4), pages 901-21, September.
- Ben Bernanke, 1990. "The Federal Funds Rate and the Channels of Monetary Transnission," NBER Working Papers 3487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Alan S. Blinder, 1989. "The federal funds rate and the channels of monetary transmission," Working Papers 89-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Bruce C. Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz & Andrew Weiss, 1989.
"Macroeconomic models with equity and credit rationing,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Bruce C. Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1990. "Macroeconomic Models with Equity and Credit Rationing," NBER Chapters, in: Asymmetric Information, Corporate Finance, and Investment, pages 15-42 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce C. Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1992. "Macroeconomic Models with Equity and Credit Rationing," NBER Working Papers 3533, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Quandt, Richard E, 1978. "Tests of the Equilibrium vs. Disequilibrium Hypotheses," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 19(2), pages 435-52, June.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- Carbó Valverde, Santiago & Degryse, Hans & Rodriguez-Fernandez, Francisco, 2012.
"Lending relationships and credit rationing: the impact of securitization,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9138, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carbo Valverde, S. & Degryse, H.A. & Rodriguez-Fernandez, F., 2011. "Lending relationships and credit rationing: the impact of securitization," Discussion Paper 2011-128, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Boissay, Frédéric, 2001. "Credit rationing, output gap, and business cycles," Working Paper Series 0087, European Central Bank.
- de Wet, W. A., 2004. "The role of asymmetric information on investments in emerging markets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 621-630, July.
- Hurlin, Christophe & Kierzenkowski, Rafal, 2003.
"Credit Market Disequilibrium in Poland : Can We Find What We Expect ? Non-Stationarity and the"Min" Condition,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/3410, Paris Dauphine University.
- Christophe Hurlin & Rafal Kierzenkowski, 2003. "Credit Market Disequilibrium in Poland: Can We Find What We Expect? Non-Stationarity and the “Min”Condition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-581, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Parker, Simon C, 2002. "Do Banks Ration Credit to New Enterprises? And Should Governments Intervene? President's Lecture Delivered at the Annual General Meeting of the Scottish Economic Society 4-5 September 2001," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 49(2), pages 162-95, May.
- Holmberg, Ulf, 2012. "Error Corrected Disequilibrium," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 837, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Hurlin, Christophe & Kierzenkowski, Rafal, 2007. "Credit market disequilibrium in Poland: Can we find what we expect?: Non-stationarity and the short-side rule," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 157-183, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.