Long-Run Effects of Monetary Expansion in a Two-Sector Model of Endogenous Growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Macroeconomics.
Volume (Year): 19 (1997)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caballe, Jordi & Panades, Judith, 2004. "Inflation, tax evasion, and the distribution of consumption," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 567-595, December.
- Freddy Heylen & Arne Schollaert & Gerdie Everaert & Lorenzo Pozzi, 2004.
"Inflation and human capital formation: theory and panel data evidence,"
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003
43, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- F. Heylen & A. Schollaert & G. Everaert & L. Pozzi, 2003. "Inflation and human capital formation : theory and panel data evidence," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/174, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Seiya Fujisaki & Kazuo Mino, 2010.
"Growth and Distributional Effects of Inflation with Progressive Taxation,"
AccessEcon, vol. 30(4), pages 3055-3065.
- Seiya, Fujisaki & Kazuo, Mino, 2010. "Growth and Distributional Effects of Inflation with Progressive Taxation," MPRA Paper 26113, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shaw, Ming-Fu & Lai, Ching-Chong & Chang, Wen-Ya, 2005. "Anticipated policy and endogenous growth in a small open monetary economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 719-743, September.
- Chu, Angus C. & Lai, Ching-Chong & Liao, Chih-Hsing, 2012. "Search and endogenous growth: when Romer meets Lagos and Wright," MPRA Paper 36691, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Itaya, Jun-Ichi & Mino, Kazuo, 2007.
"Technology, Preference Structure, And The Growth Effect Of Money Supply,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(05), pages 589-612, November.
- Jun-ichi Itaya & Kazuo Mino, 2005. "Technology, Preference Structure, and the Growth Effect of Money Supply," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 05-35, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Chen, Hung-Ju, 2011. "Social status and long-run effects of monetary policy in a two-sector monetary economy of endogenous growth," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 71-79, January.
- Ming-fu Shaw & Ching-chong Lai, 2013. "Financial Deepening and Monetary Growth with Endogenous Liquidity Constraints," Journal of Economics and Management, College of Business, Feng Chia University, Taiwan, vol. 9(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Angus C. Chu & Ching-Chong Lai & Chih-Hsing Liao, 2010.
"A Tale of Two Growth Engines: The Interactive Effects of Monetary Policy and Intellectual Property Rights,"
IEAS Working Paper : academic research
10-A006, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Chu, Angus C. & Lai, Ching-Chong & Liao, Chih-Hsing, 2010. "A tale of two growth engines: The interactive effects of monetary policy and intellectual property rights," MPRA Paper 30105, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2011.
- Chu, Angus C. & Kan, Kamhon & Lai, Ching-Chong & Liao, Chih-Hsing, 2014. "Money, random matching and endogenous growth: A quantitative analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 173-187.
- Chen, Hung- Ju, 2011. "Social status, human capital formation and super-neutrality in a two-sector monetary economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 785-794, May.
- F. Heylen & L. Pozzi & J. Vandewege, 2004. "Inflation crises, human capital formation and growth," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/260, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.