Note on human capital externalities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Macroeconomics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jorgenson, D.W. & Fraumeni, B.M., 1991.
"The Output Of The Education Sector,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1543, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Jacob Mincer & Haim Ofek, 1982. "Interrupted Work Careers: Depreciation and Restoration of Human Capital," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 17(1), pages 3-24.
- Einarsson, Tor & Marquis, Milton H., 1998.
"An RBC model with growth: the role of human capital,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 431-444, September.
- Einarsson, T. & Marquis, M.H., 1994. "An RBC Model with Growth: The Role of human Capital," Working Papers 1994_01_05, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Milton H. Marquis & Tor Einarsson, 1994. "An RBC model with growth: the role of human capital," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 94-33, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Echevarria, Cruz A., 2004. "Life expectancy, retirement and endogenous growth," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 147-174, January.
- Baranano, Ilaski, 2001. "On human capital externalities and aggregate fluctuations," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(5), pages 459-472.
- Echevarría Olave, Cruz Angel & Iza Padilla, María Amaya, 2006.
"Life Expectancy, Human Capital, Social Security and Growth,"
DFAEII Working Papers
2005-17, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Echevarria, Cruz A. & Iza, Amaia, 2006. "Life expectancy, human capital, social security and growth," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(12), pages 2323-2349, December.
- Echevarría Olave, Cruz Angel, 2003. "Life Expectancy, Schooling Time and Endogenous Growth," DFAEII Working Papers 2002-11, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.