Note on human capital externalities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Macroeconomics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jorgenson, D.W. & Fraumeni, B.M., 1991.
"The Output Of The Education Sector,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1543, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Jacob Mincer & Haim Ofek, 1982. "Interrupted Work Careers: Depreciation and Restoration of Human Capital," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 17(1), pages 3-24.
- Echevarria, Cruz A., 2004. "Life expectancy, retirement and endogenous growth," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 147-174, January.
- Einarsson, T. & Marquis, M.H., 1994.
"An RBC Model with Growth: The Role of human Capital,"
1994_01_05, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Einarsson, Tor & Marquis, Milton H., 1998. "An RBC model with growth: the role of human capital," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 431-444, September.
- Milton H. Marquis & Tor Einarsson, 1994. "An RBC model with growth: the role of human capital," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 94-33, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Echevarría Olave, Cruz Angel, 2003. "Life Expectancy, Schooling Time and Endogenous Growth," DFAEII Working Papers 2002-11, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Echevarria, Cruz A. & Iza, Amaia, 2006.
"Life expectancy, human capital, social security and growth,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(12), pages 2323-2349, December.
- Echevarría Olave, Cruz Angel & Iza Padilla, María Amaya, 2006. "Life Expectancy, Human Capital, Social Security and Growth," DFAEII Working Papers 2005-17, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Baranano, Ilaski, 2001. "On human capital externalities and aggregate fluctuations," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(5), pages 459-472.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.