Balanced budget multipliers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Macroeconomics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eisner, Robert, 1989. "The Total Incomes System of Accounts," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226196381, September.
- B. Leffler, Keith, 1978. "Government output and national income estimates : The effect on international income comparisons," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 233-266, January.
- Beetsma, Roel & Jensen, Henrik, 2002.
"Monetary and fiscal policy interactions in a micro-founded model of a monetary union,"
Working Paper Series
0166, European Central Bank.
- Beetsma, Roel M.W.J. & Jensen, Henrik, 2005. "Monetary and fiscal policy interactions in a micro-founded model of a monetary union," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 320-352, December.
- Beetsma, Roel & Jensen, Henrik, 2002. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy Interactions in a Micro-Funded Model of a Monetary Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 3591, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vahagn Galstyan and Philip R. Lane, 2008.
"Fiscal Policy and International Competitiveness: Evidence from Ireland,"
The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series
- Galstyan, Vahagn & Lane, Philip R., 2009. "Fiscal Policy and International Competitiveness: Evidence from Ireland," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 40(3), pages 299â315.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.