Deflating the productivity norm
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Macroeconomics.
Volume (Year): 17 (1995)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Leland B. Yeager, 1992. "Toward Forecast-Free Monetary Institutions," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 12(1), pages 53-80, Spring/Su.
- Birch, Dan E & Rabin, Alan A & Yeager, Leland B, 1982. "Inflation, Output, and Employment: Some Clarifications," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 20(2), pages 209-21, April.
- George A. Selgin, 1990. "Monetary Equilibrium and the Productivity Norm of Price-Level Policy," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 10(1), pages 265-287, Spring/Su.
- Kenny, Geoff & McGettigan, Donal, 1997. "Low Inflation or Price Stability? A Look at the Issues," Research Technical Papers 3/RT/97, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Endres, A. M. & Fleming, Grant A., 1998. "The early development of monetary policy rules: The view from Geneva in the 1920s," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 375-386, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.