Can fiscal spending be contractionary when interest rates have supply-side effects?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Macroeconomics.
Volume (Year): 17 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Giavazzi, Francesco & Pagano, Marco, 1990.
"Can Severe Fiscal Contractions Be Expansionary? Tales of Two Small European Countries,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
417, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Marco Pagano, 1990. "Can Severe Fiscal Contractions Be Expansionary? Tales of Two Small European Countries," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1990, Volume 5, pages 75-122 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Marco Pagano, 1990. "Can Severe Fiscal Contractions be Expansionary? Tales of Two Small European Countries," NBER Working Papers 3372, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Marco Pagano, 1990. "Can Severe Fiscal Contractions Be Expansionary? Tales of two Small Euopean Countries," Working Papers 89, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Driskill, Robert A & Sheffrin, Steven M, 1985. "The "Patman Effect" and Stabilization Policy," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 100(1), pages 149-63, February.
- Heijdra, Ben J & Scarth, William M, 1990.
"Investment Spending in Australia: Further Study and Interpretation,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 66(195), pages 295-307, December.
- Heijdra, B.J. & Scarth, W.M., 1990. "Investment Spending In Australia: Further Study And Interpretation," Papers 1990-05, Tasmania - Department of Economics.
- Ali, Syed Zahid & Anwar, Sajid, 2013. "Inflation and interest rates in the presence of a cost channel, wealth effect and agent heterogeneity," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 286-296.
- Myatt, Anthony & Scarth, William M., 2003. "Is policy perversity consistent with Keynesian business cycles?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 351-365, September.
- Tamborini, Roberto, 2008.
"The "Credit-Cost Channel" of Monetary Policy. A Theoretical Assessment,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2008-33, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Tamborini, Roberto, 2009. "The "Credit-Cost Channel" of Monetary Policy. A Theoretical Assessment," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 3(13), pages 1-23.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.