Consumption, liquidity constraints and economic development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Macroeconomics.
Volume (Year): 15 (1993)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bandiera, Oriana & Caprio, Gerard & Honohan, Patrick & Schiantarelli, Fabio, 1999. "Does financial reform increase or reduce savings ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2062, The World Bank.
- Madsen, Jakob B. & McAleer, Michael, 2001. "Consumption, liquidity constraints, uncertainty and temptation: An international comparison," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 61-89, February.
- Otero, Jesus G., 2000. "Coffee, economic fluctuations and stabilisation: an intertemporal disequilibrium model with capital market imperfections," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 105-129, June.
- Fabio Augusto Reis Gomes, 2012. "A Direct test of the permanent income hypothesis: the brazilian case," Brazilian Business Review, Fucape Business School, vol. 9(4), pages 87-102, October.
- Masao Ogaki & Jonathan David Ostry & Carmen Reinhart, 1995.
"Saving Behavior in Low and Middle-Income Developing Countries,"
IMF Working Papers
95/3, International Monetary Fund.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Ogaki, Masao & Ostry, Jonathan, 1995. "Saving behavior in low- and middle-income developing countries," MPRA Paper 13757, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hatzinikolaou, Dimitris, 1999. "Modelling consumption: permanent-income or rule-of-thumb behaviour?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 293-306, April.
- Philippe Beaugrand & Montfort Mlachila & Boileau Loko, 2002. "The Choice Between External and Domestic Debt in Financing Budget Deficits," IMF Working Papers 02/79, International Monetary Fund.
- Madsen, Jakob B. & Mcaleer, Michael, 2000. "Direct Tests of the Permanent Income Hypothesis under Uncertainty, Inflationary Expectations and Liquidity Constraints," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 229-252, April.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Talvi, Ernesto, 1998.
"Capital flows and saving in Latin America and Asia: a reinterpretation,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 45-66, October.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Talvi, Ernesto, 1998. "Capital flows and saving in Latin America and Asia: A reinterpretation," MPRA Paper 13704, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Firdu Gmech, 2006. "The Mckinnon-Shaw Hypothesis: Thirty Years on:A Review of Recent Developments in Financial Liberalization Theory," Working Papers id:537, eSocialSciences.
- John Serieux, 2008. "Financial Liberalization and Domestic Resource Mobilization in Africa: an Assessment," Working Papers 45, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Ming-fu Shaw & Ching-chong Lai, 2013. "Financial Deepening and Monetary Growth with Endogenous Liquidity Constraints," Journal of Economics and Management, College of Business, Feng Chia University, Taiwan, vol. 9(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Dominique Hachette, 1998. "Ahorro Privado en Chile," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 35(104), pages 3-48.
- Christou, Costas, 2001. "Differential Borrowing Constraints and Investment in Human Capital," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 277-295, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.