Consumption, liquidity constraints and economic development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Macroeconomics.
Volume (Year): 15 (1993)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bandiera, Oriana & Caprio, Gerard & Honohan, Patrick & Schiantarelli, Fabio, 1999. "Does financial reform increase or reduce savings ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2062, The World Bank.
- Christou, Costas, 2001. "Differential Borrowing Constraints and Investment in Human Capital," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 277-295, April.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Talvi, Ernesto, 1998.
"Capital flows and saving in Latin America and Asia: A reinterpretation,"
13704, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Talvi, Ernesto, 1998. "Capital flows and saving in Latin America and Asia: a reinterpretation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 45-66, October.
- Dominique Hachette, 1998. "Ahorro Privado en Chile," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 35(104), pages 3-48.
- Firdu Gmech, 2006. "The Mckinnon-Shaw Hypothesis: Thirty Years on:A Review of Recent Developments in Financial Liberalization Theory," Working Papers id:537, eSocialSciences.
- Madsen, Jakob B. & McAleer, Michael, 2001. "Consumption, liquidity constraints, uncertainty and temptation: An international comparison," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 61-89, February.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Ogaki, Masao & Ostry, Jonathan, 1995.
"Saving behavior in low- and middle-income developing countries,"
13757, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Masao Ogaki & Jonathan David Ostry & Carmen Reinhart, 1995. "Saving Behavior in Low and Middle-Income Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 95/3, International Monetary Fund.
- Otero, Jesus G., 2000. "Coffee, economic fluctuations and stabilisation: an intertemporal disequilibrium model with capital market imperfections," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 105-129, June.
- Fabio Augusto Reis Gomes, 2012. "A Direct test of the permanent income hypothesis: the brazilian case," Brazilian Business Review, Fucape Business School, vol. 9(4), pages 87-102, October.
- Hatzinikolaou, Dimitris, 1999. "Modelling consumption: permanent-income or rule-of-thumb behaviour?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 293-306, April.
- John Serieux, 2008. "Financial Liberalization and Domestic Resource Mobilization in Africa: an Assessment," Working Papers 45, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Ming-fu Shaw & Ching-chong Lai, 2013. "Financial Deepening and Monetary Growth with Endogenous Liquidity Constraints," Journal of Economics and Management, College of Business, Feng Chia University, Taiwan, vol. 9(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Philippe Beaugrand & Montfort Mlachila & Boileau Loko, 2002. "The Choice Between External and Domestic Debt in Financing Budget Deficits," IMF Working Papers 02/79, International Monetary Fund.
- Madsen, Jakob B. & Mcaleer, Michael, 2000. "Direct Tests of the Permanent Income Hypothesis under Uncertainty, Inflationary Expectations and Liquidity Constraints," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 229-252, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.