Structure and Ownership of East German Enterprises
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of the Japanese and International Economies.
Volume (Year): 9 (1995)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Wyrwich, 2011. "Knowledge intensive Entrepreneurship across regions: Makes being a new industry a difference?," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1711, European Regional Science Association.
- Michael Funke & Jörg Rahn, 2000.
"How Efficient is the East German Economy? An Exploration With Micro Data,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
397, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael Funke & Jörg Rahn, 2002. "How efficient is the East German economy? An exploration with microdata," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 10(1), pages 201-223, March.
- Michael Funke & Jörg Rahn, 2000. "How Efficient is the East German Economy? An Exploration With Micro Data," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20012, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Ray Barrell & Dirk Willem te Velde, 2000. "Catching-up of East German Labour Productivity in the 1990s," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 1(3), pages 271-297, 08.
- Culpepper, Pepper D., 1996. "Problems on the road to high skill: a sectoral lesson from the transfer of the dual system of vocational training to eastern Germany," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economic Change and Employment FS I 96-317, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Quack, Sigrid & Hildebrandt, Swen, 1995. "Hausbank or Fournisseur? Bank services for small and medium sized enterprises in Germany and France," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Organization and Employment FS I 95-102, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.