Structure and Ownership of East German Enterprises
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of the Japanese and International Economies.
Volume (Year): 9 (1995)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Funke & Jörg Rahn, 2000.
"How Efficient is the East German Economy? An Exploration With Micro Data,"
Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers
20012, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Funke & Jörg Rahn, 2002. "How efficient is the East German economy? An exploration with microdata," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 10(1), pages 201-223, March.
- Michael Funke & Jörg Rahn, 2000. "How Efficient is the East German Economy? An Exploration With Micro Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 397, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ray Barrell & Dirk Willem te Velde, 2000. "Catching-up of East German Labour Productivity in the 1990s," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 1(3), pages 271-297, 08.
- Quack, Sigrid & Hildebrandt, Swen, 1995. "Hausbank or Fournisseur? Bank services for small and medium sized enterprises in Germany and France," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Organization and Employment FS I 95-102, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Culpepper, Pepper D., 1996. "Problems on the road to high skill: a sectoral lesson from the transfer of the dual system of vocational training to eastern Germany," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economic Change and Employment FS I 96-317, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Michael Wyrwich, 2011. "Knowledge intensive Entrepreneurship across regions: Makes being a new industry a difference?," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1711, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.