Relative Importance of Economic Factors in the U.S. and Japanese Stock Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of the Japanese and International Economies.
Volume (Year): 9 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scholtens, Bert & Yurtsever, Cenk, 2012. "Oil price shocks and European industries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1187-1195.
- Syed Abul Basher & Alfred Haug & Perry Sadorsky, 2010.
"Oil Prices, Exchange Rates and Emerging Stock Markets,"
1014, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2010.
- Basher, Syed Abul & Haug, Alfred A. & Sadorsky, Perry, 2012. "Oil prices, exchange rates and emerging stock markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 227-240.
- Basher, Syed Abul & Haug, Alfred A. & Sadorsky, Perry, 2011. "Oil prices, exchange rates and emerging stock markets," MPRA Paper 30140, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rasmus Fatum & Michael Hutchison & Thomas Wu, 2010.
"Asymmetries and state dependence: the impact of macro surprises on intraday exchange rates,"
Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper
49, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Fatum, Rasmus & Hutchison, Michael & Wu, Thomas, 2012. "Asymmetries and state dependence: The impact of macro surprises on intraday exchange rates," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 542-560.
- Osman Karamustafa & Yakup Kucukkale, 2003. "Long Run Relationships between Stock Market Returns and Macroeconomic Performance: Evidence from Turkey," Finance 0309010, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.