Optimal size and composition of government spending
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of the Japanese and International Economies.
Volume (Year): 6 (1992)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Larry E. Jones & Rodolfo E. Manuelli, 1994.
"The Sources of Growth,"
9411002, EconWPA, revised 05 Mar 1999.
- Been-Lon Chen, 2003. "Economic Growth With Optimal Public Spending Compositional," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 03-A007, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Rafaela Pérez Sánchez, 2004.
"Characterizing the Optimal Composition of Government Expenditures,"
Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces
E2004/81, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Rafaela Mª Pérez Sánchez, 2004. "Characterizing the Optimal Composition of Government Expenditures," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 0409, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Groneck, Max, 2008. "A Golden Rule of Public Finance or a Fixed Deficit Regime? Growth and Welfare Effects of Budget Rules," FiFo Discussion Papers - Finanzwissenschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 08-7, University of Cologne, FiFo Institute for Public Economics.
- Groneck, Max, 2010. "A golden rule of public finance or a fixed deficit regime?: Growth and welfare effects of budget rules," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 523-534, March.
- John Creedy & Solmaz Moslehi, 2007. "The Optimal Composition of Government Expenditure," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1008, The University of Melbourne.
- Oliviero A. Carboni & Paolo Russu, 2013.
"A Model of Economic Growth with Public Finance: Dynamics and Analytic Solution,"
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues,
Econjournals, vol. 3(1), pages 1-13.
- OA. Carboni & P. Russu, 2012. "A Model of Economic Growth with Public Finance: Dynamics and Analytic Solution," Working Paper CRENoS 201229, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Dioikitopoulos, Evangelos V. & Kalyvitis, Sarantis, 2008. "Public capital maintenance and congestion: Long-run growth and fiscal policies," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 3760-3779, December.
- Carboni, Oliviero & Russu, Paolo, 2011. "The Conditions for a Balanced Growth in a Model with Public Finance: an Analytic Solution," MPRA Paper 36600, University Library of Munich, Germany.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.