The changing comparative advantage of Japan and the United States
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of the Japanese and International Economies.
Volume (Year): 3 (1989)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sanguinetti, Pablo & Traistaru, Iulia & Volpe Martincus, Christian, 2004.
"Economic integration and location of manufacturing activities: Evidence from MERCOSUR,"
ZEI Working Papers
B 11-2004, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Pablo Sanguinetti & Iulia Traistaru & Christian Volpe Martincus, 2004. "Economic Integration and Location of Manufacturing Activities: Evidence from Mercosur," ERSA conference papers ersa04p609, European Regional Science Association.
- Grossman, G.M., 1989.
"Explaining Japan'S Innovation And Trade: A Model Of Quality Competition And Dynamic Comparative Advantage,"
151, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Gene M. Grossman, 1989. "Explaining Japan's Innovation and Trade: A model of Quality Competition and Dynamic Comparive Advantage," NBER Working Papers 3194, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harada, Tsutomu, 2012. "Advantages of backwardness and forwardness with shifting comparative advantage," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 72-81.
- Antoni Estevadeordal & Christian Volpe Martincus, 2006. "Specialization and Diverging Manufacturing Structures: The Aftermath of Trade Policy Reforms in Developing Countries," Development Working Papers 220, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Christian Volpe Martincus & Antoni Estevadeordal, 2009. "Trade policy and specialization in developing countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 145(2), pages 251-275, July.
- Paolo Epifani, 1998. "On the determinants of italian trade pattern," LIUC Papers in Economics 51, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Julia Cagé & Dorothée Rouzet, 2013. "Improving "National Brands": Reputation for Quality and Export Promotion Strategies," PSE Working Papers halshs-00797006, HAL.
- Johan Torstensson, 1998. "Country size and comparative advantage: An empirical study," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 134(4), pages 590-611, December.
- J. David Richardson & Chi Zhang, 1999. "Revealing Comparative Advantage: Chaotic or Coherent Patterns Across Time and Sector and U.S. Trading Partner?," NBER Working Papers 7212, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amir Mahmood, 2004. "Export Competitiveness and Comparative Advantage of Pakistan’s Non-agricultural Production Sectors: Trends and Analysis," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 43(4), pages 541â561.
- Klaus Waelde, 1994. "Trade pattern reversal: The role of technological change, factor accumulation and government intervention," International Trade 9403003, EconWPA, revised 06 Apr 1994.
- Erik Lundbäck & Johan Torstensson, 1998. "Demand, comparative advantage and economic geography in international trade: Evidence from the OECD," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 134(2), pages 230-249, June.
- Klaus Waelde, 1994. "Factor endowment, impatience and trade patterns in a small open economy of endogenous growth," International Trade 9403004, EconWPA, revised 06 Apr 1994.
- Volpe Martincus, Christian & Siedschlag, Iulia, 2010.
"The Impact of South-South Preferential Trade Agreements on Industrial Development: An Empirical Test,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 25, pages 69-104.
- Pablo Sanguinetti & Iulia Siedschlag & Christian Volpe Martincus, 2009. "The Impact of South-South Preferential Trade Agreements on Industrial Development: An Empirical Test," IDB Publications 9307, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Julia Cagé & Dorothée Rouzet, 2013. "Improving "National Brands": Reputation for Quality and Export Promotion Strategies," Working Papers halshs-00797006, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.