Saving and labor supply behavior of aged households in Japan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of the Japanese and International Economies.
Volume (Year): 2 (1988)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles Y. Horioka, 2009.
"The (Dis)saving Behavior of the Aged in Japan,"
NBER Working Papers
15601, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Yuji Horioka, 2006.
"The Dissaving of the Aged Revisited: The Case of Japan,"
ISER Discussion Paper
0665, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Charles Yuji Horioka, 2006. "The Dissaving of the Aged Revisited: The Case of Japan," NBER Working Papers 12351, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Yuji Horioka, 2004. "Do the Elderly Dissave in Japan?," ISER Discussion Paper 0605, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Kiichi Tokuoka, 2010. "The Outlook for Financing Japanâ€™s Public Debt," IMF Working Papers 10/19, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.