The Japanese Labor Markets: Unemployment and Vacancies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of the Japanese and International Economies.
Volume (Year): 13 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Malinvaud, Edmond, 1989. "Observation in macroeconomic theory building," European Economic Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 33(2-3), pages 205-223, March.
- Hamada, Koichi & Kurosaka, Yoshio, 1986. "Trends in Unemployment, Wages and Productivity: The Case of Japan," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 53(210(S)), pages S275-96, Supplemen.
- Lilien, David M, 1982. "Sectoral Shifts and Cyclical Unemployment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(4), pages 777-93, August.
- Lucas, Robert Jr. & Prescott, Edward C., 1974. "Equilibrium search and unemployment," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 188-209, February.
- Malinvaud, Edmond, 1982. "Wages and Unemployment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(365), pages 1-12, March.
- Franz, Wolfgang & Konig, Heinz, 1990. "A disequilibrium approach to unemployment in the Federal Republic of Germany," European Economic Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 34(2-3), pages 413-422, May.
- Stalder, Peter, 1989. "A disequilibrium model with smooth regime transitions and a keynesian spillover for switzerland's labor market," European Economic Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 863-893, April.
- Abe, Masahiro & Ohta, Souichi, 2001. "Fluctuations in Unemployment and Industry Labor Markets," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 437-464, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.