International transmission of US macroeconomic policy and the inflation record of Western Europe
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Money and Finance.
Volume (Year): 8 (1989)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohammed I. Ansari & Ira. N Gang, 1999.
"Liberalization Policy: ‘Fits & Starts' Or Gradual Change In India,"
Departmental Working Papers
199907, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Mohammed I Ansari & Ira N Gang, 1999. "Liberalization Policy: ‘Fits & Starts’ or Gradual Change in India," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 41(4), pages 23-46, December.
- Crowder, William J., 1996. "The international convergence of inflation rates during fixed and floating exchange rate regimes," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 551-575, August.
- Bergin, Paul R. & Jorda, Oscar, 2004.
"Measuring monetary policy interdependence,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 761-783, September.
- Paul R. Bergin & Oscar Jorda, .
"Monetary Policy Coordination: A New Empirical Approach,"
Department of Economics
01-02, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Oscar Jorda & Paul Bergin, 2003. "Monetary Policy Coordination: A New Empirical Approach," Working Papers 12, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Mark Wheeler & Susan Pozo, 1997. "Is the world economy more integrated today than a century ago?," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 25(2), pages 139-154, June.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.