`Rules of the game' during the International Gold Standard: England and Germany
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Money and Finance.
Volume (Year): 5 (1986)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bordo, Michael D. & MacDonald, Ronald, 2005. "Interest rate interactions in the classical gold standard, 1880-1914: was there any monetary independence?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 307-327, March.
- Michael D. Bordo & Finn E. Kydland, 1992.
"The gold standard as a rule,"
9205, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Michael D. Bordo & Anna J. Schwartz, 2002. "Charles Goodhart's Contributions to the History of Monetary Institutions," NBER Working Papers 8717, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pedro Bação & António Portugal Durate & Mariana Simões, 2013.
"The International Monetary System in Flux: Overview and Prospects,"
GEMF Working Papers
2013-07, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Pedro BAÇÃO & António Portugal DUARTE & Mariana SIMÕES, 2013. "The International Monetary System in Flux: Overview and Prospects," Chapters of Financial Aspects of Recent Trends in the Global Economy book, in: Rajmund Mirdala (ed.), Financial Aspects of Recent Trends in the Global Economy, volume 1, chapter 10, pages 192-206 ASERS Publishing.
- Michael D. Bordo & Ronald MacDonald, 1997. "Violations of the `Rules of the Game' and the Credibility of the Classical Gold Standard, 1880-1914," NBER Working Papers 6115, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.