The Feldstein-Horioka puzzle revisited: A Monte Carlo study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Money and Finance.
Volume (Year): 24 (2005)
Issue (Month): 7 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kenneth D. West & Whitney K. Newey, 1995.
"Automatic Lag Selection in Covariance Matrix Estimation,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0144, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Newey, Whitney K & West, Kenneth D, 1994. "Automatic Lag Selection in Covariance Matrix Estimation," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(4), pages 631-53, October.
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1991.
"Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimation,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(3), pages 817-58, May.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1988. "Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 877R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jul 1989.
- Feldstein, Martin & Horioka, Charles, 1980.
"Domestic Saving and International Capital Flows,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 314-29, June.
- Jérome Hericourt & Mathilde Maurel, 2006.
"A new look at the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle: a European-regional perspective,"
Brussels Economic Review,
ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 49(2), pages 147-168.
- Jérôme Héricourt & Mathilde Maurel, 2005. "A new look at the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle : an "European-Regional" perspective," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques j05070, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Jérôme Héricourt & Mathilde Maurel, 2005. "A new look at the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle : an "European-regional" perspective," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00196383, HAL.
- Natalya Ketenci, N., 2010. "The Feldstein Horioka Puzzle by groups of OECD members: the panel approach," MPRA Paper 25848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kollias, Christos & Mylonidis, Nikolaos & Paleologou, Suzanna-Maria, 2008. "The Feldstein-Horioka puzzle across EU members: Evidence from the ARDL bounds approach and panel data," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 380-387.
- Katsimi, Margarita & Moutos, Thomas, 2011.
"Inequality and the US import demand function,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 492-506, April.
- Margarita Katsimi & Thomas Moutos, 2007. "Human Capital and the Feldstein-Horioka Puzzle," CESifo Working Paper Series 1914, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kumar Narayan, Paresh, 2005. "The relationship between saving and investment for Japan," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 293-309, August.
- Ketenci, Natalya, 2010.
"The Feldstein –Horioka Puzzle and structural breaks: evidence from EU members,"
26010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ketenci, Natalya, 2012. "The Feldstein–Horioka Puzzle and structural breaks: Evidence from EU members," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 262-270.
- Margarita Katsimi & Thomas Moutos, 2009.
"A Note On Human Capital And The Feldstein-Horioka Puzzle,"
University of Manchester, vol. 77(3), pages 398-409, 06.
- Katsimi, Margarita & Moutos, Thomas, 2007. "A Note on Human Capital and the Feldstein-Horioka Puzzle," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-30, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Becker, Daniel Thomas, 2008. "Public-sector efficiency and interjurisdictional competition: An empirical investigation," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 101, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Tarlok Singh, 2007. "Intertemporal Optimizing Models Of Trade And Current Account Balance: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 25-64, 02.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00196383 is not listed on IDEAS
- Singh, Tarlok, 2008. "Testing the Saving-Investment correlations in India: An evidence from single-equation and system estimators," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 1064-1079, September.
- Solarin Sakiru Adebola & Jauhari Dahalan, 2012. "Capital Mobility: An Application of Savings-Investment Link for Tunisia," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 2(1), pages 1-11.
- Piotr Misztal, 2011. "The Feldstein-Horioka Hypothesis in Countries with Varied Levels of Economic Development," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 5(2), June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.