Industrial structure in the Eurocredit underwriting market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Money and Finance.
Volume (Year): 15 (1996)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Baron, David P., 1979. "The incentive problem and the design of investment banking contracts," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 157-175, July.
- Arie Melnik & Doron Nissim, 2003. "Debt issue costs and issue characteristics in the Eurobond market," ICER Working Papers 09-2003, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Jian Cai, 2009. "Competition or collaboration? The reciprocity effect in loan syndication," Working Paper 0909, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Melnik, Arie & Nissim, Doron, 2006. "Issue costs in the Eurobond market: The effects of market integration," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 157-177, January.
- Clark, Ephraim & Lakshmi, Geeta, 2007. "Assymetric information and the pricing of sovereign eurobonds: India 1990-1992," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 124-142.
- Arie L Melnik & Steven E. Plaut, 2007. "The Institutional Structure and the Cost of Bank Loans: an International Comparison," ICER Working Papers 22-2007, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.