GMM and present value tests of the C-CAPM: evidence from the Danish, German, Swedish and UK stock markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Money and Finance.
Volume (Year): 15 (1996)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Phillip A. Braun & George M. Constantinides & Wayne E. Ferson, 1992.
"Time Nonseparability in Aggregate Consumption: International Evidence,"
NBER Working Papers
4104, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Braun, Phillip A. & Constantinides, George M. & Ferson, Wayne E., 1993. "Time nonseparability in aggregate consumption : International evidence," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 897-920, June.
- Ghysels, Eric & Hall, Alastair, 1990. "Are consumption-based intertemporal capital asset pricing models structural?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 121-139.
- Hamori, Shigeyuki, 1993. "Test of the international equity integration of Japan," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 71-76.
- K. Newey, Whitney, 1985. "Generalized method of moments specification testing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 229-256, September.
- Gregory, Allan W & Veall, Michael R, 1985. "Formulating Wald Tests of Nonlinear Restrictions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1465-68, November.
- Andros Gregoriou & Christos Ioannidis, 2007. "Generalized method of moments and present value tests of the consumption-capital asset pricing model under transactions costs: evidence from the UK stock market," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 19-39, April.
- Engsted, Tom, 2002. " Measures of Fit for Rational Expectations Models," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 301-55, July.
- Massimo Guidolin & Stuart Hyde, 2009.
"What tames the Celtic Tiger? Portfolio implications from a Multivariate Markov Switching model,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 19(6), pages 463-488.
- Massimo Guidolin & Stuart Hyde, 2007. "What tames the Celtic tiger? portfolio implications from a multivariate Markov switching model," Working Papers 2006-029, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Belter, Klaus & Engsted, Tom & Tanggaard, Carsten, 2003.
"A New Daily Dividend-adjusted Index for the Danish Stock Market, 1985-2002: Construction, Statistical Properties, and Return Predictability,"
Finance Working Papers
03-1, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Belter, Klaus & Engsted, Tom & Tanggaard, Carsten, 2005. "A new daily dividend-adjusted index for the Danish stock market, 1985-2002: construction, statistical properties, and return predictability," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 53-70, March.
- Stuart Hyde & Mohamed Sherif, 2005. "Don't break the habit: structural stability tests of consumption asset pricing models in the UK," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 12(5), pages 289-296.
- Tom Engsted & Thomas Q. Pedersen, 2009.
"The dividend-price ratio does predict dividend growth: International evidence,"
CREATES Research Papers
2009-36, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Engsted, Tom & Pedersen, Thomas Q., 2010. "The dividend-price ratio does predict dividend growth: International evidence," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 585-605, September.
- Martin Scheicher, 2000. "Time-varying risk in the German stock market," European Journal of Finance, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 70-91.
- Engsted, Tom & Tanggaard, Carsten, 2000.
"The Relation Between Asset Returns and Inflation at Short and Long Horizons,"
Finance Working Papers
00-9, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Engsted, Tom & Tanggaard, Carsten, 2002. "The relation between asset returns and inflation at short and long horizons," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 101-118, April.
- Engsted, Tom & Tanggaard, Carsten, 2001. "The Danish stock and bond markets: comovement, return predictability and variance decomposition," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 243-271, July.
- Massimo Guidolin & Stuart Hyde, 2008. "Equity portfolio diversification under time-varying predictability and comovements: evidence from Ireland, the US, and the UK," Working Papers 2008-005, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Jens Pech Nielsen & Stefan Sperlich, 2001. "Prediction of stocks: A new way to look at it," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws011812, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Gregoriou, Andros & Hunter, John & Wu, Feng, 2009. "An empirical investigation of the relationship between the real economy and stock returns for the United States," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 133-143.
- Chen, Ming-Hsiang & Bidarkota, Prasad V., 2004. "Consumption equilibrium asset pricing in two Asian emerging markets," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 305-319, April.
- Stuart Hyde & Mohamed Sherif, 2004. "Don't break the habit: structural stability tests of consumption models in the UK," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 49, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Engsted, Tom & Hyde, Stuart & Møller, Stig V., 2010.
"Habit formation, surplus consumption and return predictability: International evidence,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1237-1255, November.
- Tom Engsted & Stuart Hyde & Stig V. Møller, 2007. "Habit Formation, Surplus Consumption and Return Predictability: International Evidence," CREATES Research Papers 2007-31, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Aude Pommeret & Anne Epaulard, 2001. "Agents' Preferences, the Equity Premium, and the Consumption-Saving Trade-Off: An Application to French Data," IMF Working Papers 01/117, International Monetary Fund.
- Engsted, Tom, 1998. "Money Demand During Hyperinflation: Cointegration, Rational Expectations, and the Importance of Money Demand Shocks," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 533-552, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.